12.

~~~

A few hours later

It has been hours since that incident, yet I shall not talk to that arsehole, and lucky for me he's ignoring me! Hallelujah! Right now he's in front of what I think is their formation. Not that I care! I looked to my right because I was facing the back of the wagon and was watching the birds fly above my head when all of a sudden it got darker. I looked towards the front of the wagon then looked up. A shadow was cast over me. It was because one of their big walls that I heard was 50 meters tall was towering above me. That creeped me out. It's like it was looking down at me. To ease that awkward tension between me and the wall I decided to glare at it! I mean I had nothing to do.

"Stop glaring at the wall brat." 

Came that oh so annoying stoic voice of the tiny captain. Who was non-other than Captain Levi himself. Please give that git a big round of applause for elegantly striding over with his horse. 

"Would you rather me glare at you!" I replied with a forced smile.

He had no time to reply because we were at the gate of the huge-ass wall. Annoyed he rolled his eyes and went back to his position. And the stubborn person I am I didn't let that one small thing go and yelled after him.

"Aw, you little wuss, you ran away from a fight that you obviously knew I'd win!?                                  Too bad, that just proves to me you're not just a little old man who's grumpy all the time, but you're also a spoiled little BRAT who gets to run away from all his problems on that prancing pony of his!" I finished with a proud close-eyed smile. I was enjoying my remark so much that I didn't realize that everyone was silent and we already passed through the gates and there was a line of people on both sides of the road and heard what I yelled at Levi. Oopsie! When I finally opened my eyes because I felt we stopped everyone was staring at me. OH GOD! Well...

"...."

"The Fuck you looking at!!" I yelled at everyone after a short pause of silence.

I heard many gasps from the people and yet they still haven't looked away. I took a deep breath with my eyes closed then opened them while exhaling.

"I am the holy Lord Jesus and YOU now have the freedom to look away!" I yelled into the stares and the silence.

After that we started moving again. The only thing you could hear was the hoves of the horses and the wheels of the wagon on the dry dirt road that gave up dust when the horse hooves click-clacked on. No one dared to say a word. The tension was so thick you could cut it with a knife. We finally rode away from the stunned crowd and were headed somewhere. I was bored and Jace, one of my so-called Selves, wanted to annoy people.

"Where are we going?" I aka Jace asked.

Jace POV 

I was bored and I, you could say, see the world from Y/n's eyes just like Rose, Belle, Erika, and Grace. We are Y/n's Selves. Well, that's what her friends in Erdas call us. Hi. We are like 6 people stuck in one body, Y/n's, but we were all born in this body.

I, Jace, am the energetic one. Erika is the calm mother of our little group. Rose is the quiet one until you get to know her. Belle is the brave one. And Grace is the smart one. We are all good friends.

We all show ourselves when we want, we even have arguments and it seems like Y/n's arguing with herself. And when we talk to each other we use the letter of our first names. But now it's time to annoy our captors because I'm bored. Hehe

"Are we there yet?" I wined.

Still no answer.

~~~

A few hours later

Everyone's POV

E 'Jace is at it again I won't blame them if they yell at her.'

J 'That's not nice Erika! They will get annoyed and answer me.'

B 'Stoppestering each other guys. I wonder what new prank ideas G came up with!'

R 'Again with the pranks...Never mind.'

J 'Oooh! I think we're here, wherever that is.'

They started unmounting their horses and packing up yet they left me here.

G 'F/l, don't worry I'm sure they're gonna unbind the ropes!'

F/l 'Your probably right.'

There was distant yelling and talking. I was looking around when I felt the wagon shake a little and looked straight ahead of me towards the back of the wagon. A guy was there and opened the back so I could get out. I started shuffling out when he looked back, he then turned around and grabbed my ankle. I yelped in surprise as he tugged my leg and pulled me out. The pull was strong, so with my legs tied together and the momentum of the pull, I fell face first towards the ground.

"WAA-.."

"Whoa there, no need to waste that pretty face of yours."

I opened an eye, I didn't know I closed, when I didn't feel my body connecting with the hard ground and looked down at my waist where I felt 2 strong hands holding me from faceplanting on my friend, the floor. I froze when I heard those words and all I could do with my limbs tied, was stare at the brown dirt, eyes wide.

!!!IMPORTANT!!!

Hiya! so I have a few things that I need for you to read and I have added some info on Lauren's Selves in this chapter, hope you liked that!

1. I think I should turn this into an OC X READER but I want your opinion on it and if you would like me to make it that then which character/characters

2. I may stop writing these types of comments unless It's something important or I have a need to ask a few questions

3. I am absolutely sorry for the slow updates and I will try to write more often when I can.

4. I get my story ideas out of my imagination/daydreaming and if you have some ideas for this or any of my stories I would be glad to use them.

5. If this book doesn't get a lot of reads I may start a new book but different ideas as in another AOT or a mix or an HP story.

6. If you like this story please comment vote and share it, that would mean a lot to me 

Thank you and see you soon!

Bye

~Love Emily