5.

Then he came up to me and bent down to my level. I was surprised at what happened next...

He attacked me by swiping at me with his right hand!!! Luckily I was agile and one of me Selves helped me do incredible movements so I jumped out of the was with a backhand spring. Urete was about to jump at him but I told her to heel. So she backed down and started growling at the Titan. I looked at her then back at me. All I could do was stare. Then all of a sudden he bowed down to me. 

'What the Fuck!?' I asked Urete 

'I don't know but I think you should at least ask him what's going on' she replied glaring at him.

 'Yeah, that's probably a good idea.'

"Um... Jó napot kívanok, de van egy kérdésem...."(Um...good day, but I have a question...) He looked up at me to continue, so that's exactly what I did. 

"...Miért halyoltál meg előttem?" (...Why did you kneel in front of me?)His reply really surprised me 

"Mert te vagy az egyik különleges Erdas-böl egy great beast-el és tudsz a nyelvükel beszélni." (Because you are one of the special from Erdas with a great beast and you speak our language)

"Okay. Wierd. can you understand English?" I asked him. Urete already calmed down and was interested too. 

"Yes... I.. I can t-talk in English" he answered my question. I was surprised.

 "Okay, then why don't you talk English?" I threw another question at him interested in his answer. 

"Because we don't want humans to find out and it's already enough that they come out of their walls and kill us." He said. 

"Oh My God, that's horrible, but if I may ask why did you attack me? And sorry for bombarding you with questions!"I apologized putting my hands out in front of me. 

"No it's fine, I understand that you probably have never seen anything like me since you came with a boat, well we haven't seen anything like you either, and to answer your question, Miss...?" 

"Miss Y/n M/n L/n but you can call me Y/n or N/n for short..... or DN/n because that's what one of my friends calls me." 

"Well, miss Y/n.." 

"Just Y/n is fine," I said and flashed him a smile. 

"Y/n I attacked you because you're wearing that green cape of yours." 

"It's a cloak" I corrected him and put my hands together and on my chest like I was praying.

"Well, a green cloak and the people who attack my kind wear green capes." He answered me. 

"Oh, well we wear green cloaks because we're called Greencloaks in Erdas and we protect the people and Erdas and all the things there, " I told him. 

"Oh,... I see. So, it's getting dark and I'm sure you're here to do some exploring, am I correct?" He asked. 

"Yes that is correct and you can just leave my boat here, I'm sure no one goes to the beach?" He nods at my question.

"Also you speak English quite well if I may say so myself." I compliment him. 

"May I ask can we have a treaty?" 

"What Treaty?" He asks rather interested. 

"A Treaty of friendship, that we won't harm each other and live in peace, "I told him. 

"I see, well we can go to the Titan Council and ask, but just between Erdas and Titans?" 

"Yes, that is correct." 

"Okay then let's go." He said. He laid down his hands for Urete to climb on to while I climbed on his back in a piggyback ride style. It will surely make it easier to travel. 

"Come on Urete!" I yelled as she jumps on to the titan's hands. 

"May I ask you about your name?"I asked politely. 

"It's Tom," The Titan said. "And I would like to let you know that not all titans are like me. Some are, and we think while others are mindless creatures and we keep our distance. So the treaty will be between us mindful titans and you Erdians.

"Well Tom Nice to meet you, this is Urete, Uraza's twin sister and Amber Leopard my spirit animal and an Unknown Great Beast, "I told him. "Hmm, interesting so not all titans can talk and have the ability to think?" I asked after having a minute of silence.

"Yes, that is correct, and my type live far far away from the walls so if you see any titans, you will have to kill them or they will kill and devour you. Also after our encounter, you will probably never see me or my type again."

So Tom started on our journey to the 'Titan Council' carrying us as we talked about each other's history. On the way we passed some MASSIVE walls, Tom told us they were around 50 meters. I was in awe, I have never seen anything like it. This is most likely the tallest build ever made by us humans. They were grey and cold to the touch. We passed through two holes in the walls we went through. Tom told us that today was the only day that them "Think Titans" were here, out and about from their faraway home. So I was lucky I caught them. 

Hai, my Spirited readers (Ha did you see what I did there!?😁) another chapter done. If you have any suggestions for the story I'd love to hear them and will @ you for your help. If you don't want me to @ you just let me know!