3.

I can't believe I'm late! Why? Why? Why!? "Come on Urete! Can't wait to see your twin, can ya now?" Y/n ran up the cobbled steps of Greenhaven castle. Urete by her heels. Y/n burst through the big oak wood doors. 

*Bang!* "I am so sorry that we're late!" She yelled.

 'We!? Y/n we?' Urete argued. 

'Fine just me.' Y/n rolled her eyes at her spirit animal. 

"What convo were you having through your mind with Urete N/n?" Asked a female voice. She turned around towards the voice to be met with the brown eyes of the owner. 

"Meilin!" Y/n yelled, taking a head start towards her long seen friend.

"What about us! Did you only come see Meilin? I thought we are best friends!?" Y/n giggled turning to the Niloan girl. 

"Of course I didn't forget about you Abeke, Urete couldn't stop talking about Uraza and if she's talking about Uraza you come to the picture too!" The H/c replied. She looked over to her 4 friends; Meilin of Zhong, Abeke of Nilo, Conor of  Eura, and Rollan of Amaya.

Meilin and Jhi:

Abeke and Uraza:

Abeke and Uraza:

Conor and Briggan:

Conor and Briggan:

Rollan and Essix:

"Hey Yall!" Y/n greeted hugging the two girls

"Hi, N/n!" They greeted back. 

"Again with the nickname?" She asked rather annoyed, rolling her eyes and puffing out her cheeks. 

"Yeah, it suits you," Rollan replied like this was obvious news. 

"Just remember I have nicknames that will make you wish you weren't called Rollan, and that goes for all of you." she scared Rollan out of his skin with that warning. The rest just laughed. 

"I-ha-can't-haha-believe-ha-that-you-haha-actually-hahaha-fell-for-that-hahaha!" Meilin was rolling around the ground laughing so hard she was tearing up. 

"Yeah Rollan, why you so gullible?" asked Conor. 

"If you would only fight against her you would understand," Rollan replied crossing his arms over his chest and turning his eyes to slits running them over his laughing friends. 

"Stop being such a wuss." Abeke tried to interfere and stop the arguing which didn't go as planned. 

"Haha easy for you to say Abeke, you have the same power because you too have the same talisman but are less agile than (LAURI) N/N so you could easily draw with her in a fight." Rollan didn't stop arguing. 

"Seriously guys, if I didn't know you, I'd think you were married couples. And I mean it." Y/n stopped the arguing. 

"Yeah right, No we don't, I don't even like Rollan or Conor, Y/N!!!" Rollan, Conor, Abeke, and Meilin replied in the exact order.

"Anywho, what do we need to do?" Y/n asked. 

"Kovo's back," Abeke replied in a bored tone. 

"WHAT!?" Meilin screeched. Kovo was their sworn enemy even though he was a great beast. Meilin hated him.

 "Okay?,.... well I'll leave you to it," Y/n said dumfound. 

"What!? Where are you going, (different nickname)DN/n?" Meilin asked surprised that her friend she knew well was leaving this quest when she loves new things. 

"Hey! How come I can't call you Y/n but they can call you DN/n!?" Rollan asked a little hurt. 

"Aww is Rollan wanting to give me a special name?" Y/n joked, talking to him like she was talking to a baby. 

"Don't be hurt,...Fine, you can call me N/n -_-" She said glaring playfully at the Amayan boy. 

"And to answer your question Meilin, while you guys go save the Evertree and deal with Kovo, I'll go and explore a little further than Erdas," Y/n answered Meilin's question. The whole room went silent. 

"No one has ever been past the land we know in Erdas," Abeke warned, sensing that the girl wasn't herself saying that. 

"I know and I'll write to you guys to see how your doing😁" Y/n answered cheerfully throwing her arms in the air like a child. 

"Also I read in a book  that there is an island called Paradis and over quite a while know there are humanoids called titans that are about 4-15 meters and eat humans..." She was mesmerized by this information, looking off into space.

"Huuh!?" They all looked at her like she was crazy.

"But don't worry if I'm sure they have their own language which I think is Hungarian, so I'll be fine," she explained. 

"Okay, but be careful," they warned her knowing that even though her Selves saved her and them many times, they could get out of control. 

"Of course I will, anything for you guys," she said still looking off into some random area of the castle.

"And when are you leaving?" Conor asked shaking the dazed idea out of his head. 

"Tomorrow" Y/n replied shaping her head towards them coming out of her little world. 

"At least we have the rest of the day together," Abeke said trying to lighten the mood. 

"Okay well, I have to go get Urete 'cause while we were talking she went off somewhere," Y/n said looking around her trying to spot the leopard. 

"She's most likely outside with Uraza, Jhi, Briggan, and Essix," Rollan said looking out towards smaller doors of the castle that lead to the gardens. 

"So guys, wanna go eat and chat while our animals are hanging?" Conor asked searching their faces for answers that might please him. 

"Yes, Okay, Sure" Were the answers he got.

(Old Info)👇

Hello, I didn't update because I got braces, but not the point. Okay, so I'm gonna be referring to Lauren as El sometimes also maybe I will write El as Ell so don't get confused they are the same person 😅I am also taking ideas if anyone has any. I hope you enjoyed Lauren's day a GH Castle (GH-Greenhaven).