7.

I woke up to the chirping of birds and the sun. The beautiful, bright fucking sun burning my eyes. Yay! I love sarcasm.

Anywho when I finally woke up to be standing at the edge of the branch that I slept on, I finally got a good look around at my surroundings. Wow, It looks even better than at night. I mean I must say that I didn't get a good look at night either, but still. I braid my hair to the side so that it's sitting on my shoulder and decide to climb down and go through my bag.

I hit the ground with a thump after I climb low enough to let go and look around. I sit down, my back resting on the trunk of a tree, and summon Urete out of her dormant state so she can explore a little. 

'How did you sleep?' she asks me interested if I had any nightmares I usually do when I sleep somewhere new. 

'Good, but now I'll go through my satchel, and then we can start exploring, and while I do that you can go do something close by. Okay?' I ask to make sure she knew what I want to do. 

'Sure!' she answers excitedly. 'But before can I eat the leftover fish? I'm hungry!' She whines. I got on my knees and pour out the things inside of my satchel bag and toss her the rest of the fish.

Notebook:

Dagger:

Bead necklace:

Bead necklace:

Green cloak:

Bow and arrow:

Bow and arrow:

I checked if I had everything and packed my equipment back into my bag

I checked if I had everything and packed my equipment back into my bag. I put on my green cloak, my necklace, and slung my bow and quiver full of arrows on my back. Then I picked up my bag and put it around my toned waist while I tucked my dagger in my belt in case of emergencies.

'Are you done, Y/n?' Urete suddenly asked popping up from behind me.

'Oh hello, Urete. Did something nice?' I asked her pushing myself off the soft, green grass. 

'Yes, now let's go. I can't believe you slept in so late! You never sleep in. Anyway, can we hunt something I'm hungry.' Urete whined making kitty eyes at me. 

'Says the leopard that ate all the fish about 10 minutes ago.' I said looking at her raising an eyebrow. 'But yeah sure, I'm also hungry.'

We ran through the trees a little before we found some deer and other forest animals. I took out my bow and aimed at a doe. I pulled the string back. Took a deep breath in. Let it out and sent my arrow flying straight into the doe's eye at a fast speed and hitting the brain getting a clean kill. Urete didn't wait a second and attacked it. 

"Hey, come on girl leave some for me!" I whined this time. 

'Fine, fine just hurry up I'm hungry, and whatever is left I eat.' she declared annoyed, munching at the meat and rolling her violet-purple eyes. 

After we ate, we headed off towards North. We were walking and taking in our surroundings for quite a while now when we heard yelling.

Hello, another chapter done. So far I think I did a pretty good job on my story. Next chapter you will see what happens to Lauren. But I need an answer from you guys do you want Lauren's encounter with the Scouts to be:

1. Annie titan and Lauren helps Annie

2. Scouts are on a mission for more titan knowledge and Lauren spies on them, Levi spots her and tries to get her from behind but ends up being beaten up by her in front of everyone.😂

3. Lauren nocks out -Jean

                                           -Armin

                                           -Eren

                                           -Other ...and interrogates them😆

4. Lauren watches them and someone (your pick) catches sight of Urete and warns other 

5. Urete runs out chasing butterflies and they spot her and try to catch her

6. Lauren climbs up a tree and slips and falls on...-Levi

                                                                                                          -Erwin

                                                                                                           -Hanji

                                                                                                           -Other

7. Any other ideas, you guys can pick

I want to make this story enjoyable for all you spirited readers!😁 Whichever option you like just put the number in the comments section and if you picked option 7. tell me what your idea is.🤗and whichever option gets the most pick will be the path Lauren takes. If option 7. gets most answers I will write them all down and you guys can pick which idea from your fellow readers will be the next path, Lauren takes. Have a nice think!