Pt.27

-skip to Monday-
*I woke up early since the girls had to go to daycare so I got dressed*
Outfit:

*I did light makeup and left my hair out and I went downstairs and started breakfast and I kissed Blake goodbye since he has a meeting and I made the girls fruit and pancakes and after I went upstairs and woke them up*You:  wake up *I say rubbing ...

You:  wake up *I say rubbing Kelsey's back and I see her rub her eyes*
Kelsey: I smell pancakes
You: Well you get ready and you can have some
Kelsey: Okie
*I went to her closet and picked out an outfit and put her hair into a ponytail and I got her dressed*
Outfit:

*And I help her brush her teeth*You: I'm gonna get BlaireKelsey: Okie *she says messing with her toothbrush and I walk over to Blaire's room and I wake her up and get her ready and I go downstairs and the girls eat and I feed Lola*You: Ready Kelse...

You: I'm gonna get Blaire
Kelsey: Okie *she says messing with her toothbrush and I walk over to Blaire's room and I wake her up and get her ready and I go downstairs and the girls eat and I feed Lola*
You: Ready
Kelsey: Yass
*I pick Blaire up and we go outside and I lock the front door and I put them in their carseats and start to drive and I put some tv on the screens on the back of the seats and they watch Dora*
Kelsey: Dora is so dumb
Blaire: No she isn't
*I laugh and we arrived at the daycare so I park the car and put my keys in my pocket and grabbed Blaire from her seat and Kelsey got out herself and I walked them in*
You: Bye honey
Blaire: Bye mommy
*I let her down and she runs and Kelsey hugs me*
Kelsey: Its scary here
*I laugh*
You: Goodbye *I kiss her forehead and I leave and she runs off and I drive back home*
You: Lola *i yell and I hear her runs over and I lift her up and I walk upstairs and give her a bath and it is now like 10am and I am blow drying her when I hear the bathroom door open and arms wrap around me*
You: Hello Blakey
Blake: Hello there Jordy
*I roll my eyes and I hear him laugh and I put Lola down and wash my hands*
You: Home early
Blake: Bryce happened
You: Ofc *I say laughing*
Blake: Now we shall get to work
*I wipe my hands off with a towel and turn around and Blake pulls me into a kiss*
⚠️-dirty warning-⚠️
*The kiss turns into a makeout*
Blake: Your all mine
*he smirks and pulls me into the bedroom and lightly pushes me on the bed and locks the door and climbs on top of me and we kiss and he starts to kiss my neck and I start to palm him*
Blake: Baby girl don't be such a tease
You: What if I do daddy
*He smirks and takes my shirt off and his shirt off and I slid my pants off leaving me in my underwear and bra*
Blake: This is my game
You: If you say so
*he laughs and starts to kiss down my body and he slides my underwear off and starts to eat me out and I am a moaning mess*
You: Da-daddy im gonna c@m
Blake: Go ahead
*I cum and Blake licks it and I flip him over and he unclips my bra and I start to kiss his neck and I can see him getting hard so I start to palm him more and take his boxers off and start to lick his kitty tip and he moans and puts my hair into a ponytail tail and pushes my head down and up and I feel him twitching as he moans and he releases in my mouth so I swallow it (mama aint raise no bitch)*
Blake: Your in for a high ride tonight
*I laugh and he flips me over and starts to kiss my boobs and I moan*
You: S-sto-stop being such a t-tease
*he pops his head up and lines himself up with my entrance and without warning he goes inside of me*
You: OMGGGG *I moan loud not caring if the neighbors hear and he goes harder*
You: Fuc-fuck Da-dadddy
Blake: Im gonna fuck the shit out of you *he says grunting and after 25 minutes we both cum and I flip us over so now I'm on top and I start to ride him and he massages my boobs and we both moan and we go for like 2 hours and we both reach our max and I plop next to him and we both catch our breathes*
⚠️-end of dirty warning-⚠️ (✋😭✋🤮🤢🤢)
Blake: Woah
You: Shut up
*we both laugh and takes showers and clean up*
Outfit: