Pt.36

-skip to 1pm-
*Blake had left to go to meet with Bryce and I picked up Jackson and Blaire from Bryce's house and we were chilling and I checked the time and it was almost time for Kelsey to get out and I was picking her up from school and I put the kids in the car*
Blaire: Where are we going
You: To go pick up your sister *I say dragging the seatbelt across Jacksons carseat and giving both of them some toys*
Blaire: ahh I forgot about her
*I shake my head and shut the door and get in and drive up to the school*
Blaire: Woah
Jackson: Bai bai
*I chuckle and get out & grab the kids and follow the parents to the classroom & I get Kelsey's bag*
Kelsey: Haii
You: How was it
Kelsey: Amazing
*I chuckle and we get into the car*
Kelsey: Mom
You: Yes
Kelsey: Hi
You: Miss gurl *she laughs and I pull into the driveway and I get all 3 kids inside and I walk into the kitchen to see Blake,Noah, and Bryce in the kitchen*
Kelsey: ugh its you
Bryce: it was an accident, now how was school
Kelsey: Well this one girl pushed another girl and I pushed her and to sum that up shes a bitch and ok i guess
Noah: Why am I so invested in this
Blake: Do you have any friends?
Kelsey: The whole class besides Beth *she says rolling her eyes and we laugh*
You: Why are you making a milkshake with a banana?
Blake: Because it brings my lady to the yard
You: Fuck off
Bryce: So this kid has potential
Kelsey: Me of course my gosh get a brain you dead fish
*we laugh*
Blaire: stop it don't take my doll
Jackson: Blah blah
*he crawls over and Noah picks him up*
-skip 2 hours-
*I post mated some food for dinner since me nor Blake wanted to cook*
Blaire: What this *she says taking a bite from the green vegetable*
You: A green bean
Blaire: I don't like
*Blake chokes on his food and laughs*
Kelsey: Eat the darn food and let me eat in peace
*we chuckle and continue to eat and by surprise Jackson didn't throw any food*
-the next week-
- Kelsey likes school for some odd reason
- Jackson is starting to walk
- I also launched the clothing brand
*I had slept in this morning since it was the weekend and Blake took Jackson with him to Bryce's house since he kept me up all night*
Kelsey: shut up
Blaire: make me *I hear voices and I peep one eye open*
Kelsey: I will drag you
*Blaire went quiet*
Kelsey: Thats what I thought
*I turn over to see the girls*
Kelsey: It was Blaire's fault
Blaire: Hey
*I laugh*
You: Your not so sneaky
Kelsey: Pft *I sit up and grab my phone and give the girls the remote and we chill and watch sofia the first before getting ready*
Outfit:

-skip to 1pm-*Blake had left to go to meet with Bryce and I picked up Jackson and Blaire from Bryce's house and we were chilling and I checked the time and it was almost time for Kelsey to get out and I was picking her up from school and I put the...

*I curl the ends of my hair and put Blaires hair into pigtails and Kelsey's into a braid ponytail and I drive up to Target*Kelsey: Can we get skittles?You: If you don't eat them allBlaire: What she said*I pick up 2 bags of them and shop around wit...

Kelsey: Can we get skittles?
You: If you don't eat them all
Blaire: What she said
*I pick up 2 bags of them and shop around with usual chaos Kelsey throwing food out that she doesn't want and Blaire giving the workers looks but ya*
Kelsey: Mhm *she hums eating her food from chickfala*
Blaire: i go play
You: When we get home
*she giggles and I get onto the highway and drive home*
-skip to when we get home-
*We just finished putting the bags in the house without Kelsey being dramatic around of applause please but anyways I just put everything away and let Lola out of her cage*
Kelsey: Gross *she says picking something up from under the couch*
You: What *I say scrolling through my phone*
Kelsey: A wrapper *I look at her hand and my eyes widen*
You: Give it here
Kelsey: Ok I'm gonna wash my hands *she says giving it to me and walking into the bathroom down the hall & the front door opens*
??: hey *I peep my head to see Jackson saying hey and I laugh & walk over to pick him up*
Blake: Blaire your replacement came
Blaire: Yay *she says running over and we give each other a peck and walk inside*
Blake: You need to be banned from target
You: not its my life
Kelsey: What she said
You: Kelsey take Jackson and go play for a few minutes
Them: Ok *Kelsey takes Blaire & Jackson to the backyard*
You: You dumb ass
Blake: What *I grab the condom from my pocket*
Blake: Under the couch
You: And Kelsey found it and thought it was a wrapper
Blake: Whoops
*I roll my eyes and throw it in the trash*
Blake: Welp, that kid throws punches hard
You: You want me to punch you *I say sticking out my bottom lip*
Blake: Like you could *I punch him in my arm and he grunts*
Blake: Oh that's it *he throws me over his shoulders and I scream*
Kelsey: Are y'all five for 89
You: Gurl
Kelsey: Joking
*Blake walks outside near the pool*
You:Don't you even dare
Kelsey: Throw her
Blake: I will
You: Bo- *he throws me in and I swim back up*
You: Im gonna kill you *I say laughing and floating  around but eventually get out the pool and dry off*
Outfit:

*I curl the ends of my hair and put Blaires hair into pigtails and Kelsey's into a braid ponytail and I drive up to Target*Kelsey: Can we get skittles?You: If you don't eat them allBlaire: What she said*I pick up 2 bags of them and shop around wit...

*I had made some chicken parmesan for dinner*-8:25 pm-*Kesley and Blaire were doing whatever inside of their play room and Jackson was sleep in his crib in his room and I was in the bathroom trying to find my sock*You: Where the hell is my god dam...

-8:25 pm-
*Kesley and Blaire were doing whatever inside of their play room and Jackson was sleep in his crib in his room and I was in the bathroom trying to find my sock*
You: Where the hell is my god damn sock
Blake: Get another sock
You: I want that other sock *He laughs as I find it under the chair and I slip the socks on and plop into the bed*
Blake: I love you
You: Love you too *I put on a show and binge watch that and Blake pulls up the cameras*
Blaire: your a brat
Kelsey: Well your ugly
Blaire: Am not
Kelsey: if you say so
Blake: sass much
You: Ok not my fault but kinda *he chuckles and turns his phone off and not like 3 minutes later the girls wonder in our room into the bed*
Kelsey: omg so pointless
*the movie turned into the little rascals which Blake turned on for himself*
Blaire: I wanna catch money like that
Kelsey: Shh
*we finished the movie then we put both of the girls in the rooms which I mean Blake did I just watched him do it hehe*