Pt.37

-the kids are older now-
- Kelsey, 9 (forth grade)
- Blaire, 7 (first grade)
- Jackson, 5 (pre-k)
••••••••••••••
*I was in the kitchen packing up a few boxes to set aside since were moving to a new house soon, when Jackson comes running downstairs screaming*
You: Buddy what's wrong
Jackson: Kwes is being mean to me,she told me monsters under my bed
*I chuckle to myself*
You: Jackson there are no monsters under your bed
Jackson: Ok *he runs iff and Blake walks in from the garage*
Blake: Hello
You: Hi *I say setting the boxes on the counter as Blake wraps his arms around me*
Blake: Finished with the boxes
You: Yup *he hums as he places a few kisses against my jaw line*
You: Not in the kitchen or at all
Blake: Dammit *I roll my eyes*
Kelsey: Mom!
You: Yes?! *I say yelling back*
Kelsey: can you come here for a sec
You: Sure *I go underneath Blakes arms and walk upstairs to Kelsey's room*
You: Yes *I look to see her sitting at her desk*
You: Whats up
Kelsey: So the new house, I was thinking of my new bedroom
You: mhm
Kelsey: I was thinking this *she pulls up an image of owls everywhere and i scream as she laughs*
You: Not funny
Kelsey: Anyways *we discuss over a few things before finalizing the project of her room*
You: Ok ill have Marcy get in ideal with me later this week *I say referring to my assistant but I think of her most as a best friend*
Kelsey: Ok *I check on Blaire since shes been quite quiet*
You: Blaire?
Blaire: Yes
You: Just making sure
Blaire: Ok *I walk downstairs to see Jackson and Blake in the kitchen eating a box of cookies while talking*
Jackson: Whats mommy to you
Blake: A very special lady
Jackson: What do you mean by special?
Blake: you'll understand when your older
Jackson: Well how did you and mommy meet?
Blake: A very long time ago
Jackson: I need more information
*I chuckle to myself*
Blake: I met her at grandmas house, I laid eyes on her and knew she was the one
Jackson: Seems like one of those fantasies in stories *I see Blake burst into laughter as I walk around the corner*
You: Y'all are nutty
-the next week-
*we were slowly getting to the end of living in the old house with only 24 hours left until we leave, everything was empty, no furniture no nothing. This new house is a fresh start for all of us, I was closer to the kids school, Noah & Dixie's house*
Noah: Where do you want this box to go in
You: Umm the upstairs closet *I say as he takes the box upstairs as I unpack the kitchen box, my parents, Blake's parents, Dixie's parents were here to help us which I am very grateful for after a stressful move*
Dixie: I really think that this was a great design
Charli: Finally you agree on something
*I laugh at the two sisters as we finish unpacking for the night, the kids were sleeping in the living room, Blake's & I's parents are sleeping in the guest rooms while me and Blake sleep in our room*
Blake: I didn't think I would make it this far with you
You: Is that supposed to be an insult *I say jokingly as he laughs*
Blake: no, I really love you and I mean it
You: Well, I really love you too *I say smiling as our lips brush against another letting go*
Blake: Good night jordbug
You: good night blaker
*i feel him smile against my shoulder as I fall asleep*
-3 months later-
*The house was finally put together, our dream home, the kids were doing perfect in school Blake was getting more into the golf phase, I was also noticing him being way more happy than usual and I'm so confused but he's been acting like a little kid on Christmas day*
-Blakes pov-
*Im happiest I could ever be other than marrying Jordan, she doesn't know that I did something, I got a wiener dog, I named him Kipp and I've been keeping him at Noahs but I'm bring him to the house today*
You/Blake: You ready Kipp
*Kipp barks so I instantly take that as a yes as I pull off and drive home*
Kelsey: Whats that? *Kelsey says as she walks from the garage*
You/Blake: Just a little something *I say opening the back door as she wiggles her eyebrows giving the famous Jordan look*
Kelsey: Is that a dog? *she says gasping as I pull the crate from the seat and shutting the door*
You/Blake: Shh, don't tell anyone *I say as I slide her $20 as she checks the money*
Kelsey: Deal *she says as we walk in the house thank god Jordan took Jackson and Blaire to the store while I was gone*
You/Blake: Where'd you go
Kelsey: I was up the street playing with Skylar
*I nod, as I hear the front door open*
-your pov-
*I had taken Blaire and Jackson to the store to pick up a few things*
Blaire: I like this *Blaire says picking a tub of ice cream as I laugh*
You: Our little secret *I say setting the ice cream in cart, Jackson was completely knocked out, I finish shopping and start to drive home with both kids knocked out*
You: Blaire wake up *I say as I unstrap her from the carseat as she wiggles around opening her eyes*
Blaire: I want ice cream
You: Hello to you too *I say helping her out then grabbing Jackson and taking the 3 bags inside*
You: I'm home
Kelsey: Hello mother
You: Hi? *I say as I suspect that shes up to something as I lay Jackson on the couch as Blaire walks into the mud room*
Blaire: O-M-G! *I shut the fridge as Blake runs and I hear her yelp and laugh*
Blaire: Shes gonna kill you *She says walking back in as I hear scratching from the other room*
You: Whats going o- Omg is that a wiener dog *I say putting my hands on my hips*
Blake: Uh- no *he says putting the dog behind his back as I raise my eyebrow*
Blake: Fine *He says giving me a full glimpse of the dog and the dog is so cute*
You: aren't you a cutie
Blake: I know
You: not you dumbass the dog *I say taking it from his arms as he pouts*
You: Suck it up