Pt.21

-skip 2 years-
- Jacob is now 2
-Dixie and Noah have been married for 2 years
-You and Blake have been dating for 3 years
- You don't know that Blake is going to propose to you
-Your also 22 and Blake is 23
-Everyone is doing great
-Your siblings and parents are in town and so are Blakes and Bryce decided to host a ✨dinner ✨
*It was 8 am I was peacefully sleeping when I felt someone drag mr out of bed and I look up to see Dixie*
Dixie: Wakey WAkey
You: Ugh *I groan and make my way to the bathroom and brush my teeth and face*
Dixie: Lets go shopping
You: Fine
*I walk over to my closet and pick out an outfit*
Outfit:

-skip 2 years-- Jacob is now 2-Dixie and Noah have been married for 2 years-You and Blake have been dating for 3 years- You don't know that Blake is going to propose to you-Your also 22 and Blake is 23-Everyone is doing great-Your siblings and par...

*I finish getting ready and I grab my keys and wallet and walk downstairs and the boys aren't here so me and Dixie and Jacob walk outside into my car and we drive around to shops*Dixie: This dress would look amazing You: Ehh a little pricey Dixie:...

Dixie: This dress would look amazing
You: Ehh a little pricey
Dixie: Ugh $70
You: Ok maybe a little cheap
*we laugh and I try on the dress*
Dress:

*I walk out*Dixie: WoahYou: I know I think ima buy itDixie: You better (Dixie knows that he is doing it tonight)*I change back into my clothes and pay for the dress and we buy some more things*-skip to 5pm-*I was just chilling in my room with Jaco...

*I walk out*
Dixie: Woah
You: I know I think ima buy it
Dixie: You better (Dixie knows that he is doing it tonight)
*I change back into my clothes and pay for the dress and we buy some more things*
-skip to 5pm-
*I was just chilling in my room with Jacob and Blake*
Jacob: Auntie J
You: Yass kiddo
Jacob: Why does daddy have a thick neck
*me and Blake burst out laughing*
You: I don't know
Jacob: You, Tay tay, hails or grama or mommy don't have thick necks
*we just laugh more and then Dixie burst into the room*
Dixie: Noah needs you too boys
Blake: Gotcha
*I give him a peck on the lips and Blake lifts Jacob up*
Jacob: Weeee
*they both leave*
Dixie: Time to get ready
You: Ugh
*I take a quick shower and put my robe on and start to do my hair and makeup and then get dressed*
Outfit: