Famous Birthdays

                          Jordan Beck

Jordan Beck

Pop singer
#2
Most popular |Boost|
Birthday
June 7, 2001 (age 19)
Birthplace
Arizona

About
Tiktok startlet who has gained fame for her self- titled channel. She has earned massive popularity for her dances with original choreography, montages, and lip-syncs. A number of other popular Tiktok creators have been featured in collaborations on her channel such as, Noah Beck and Blake Gray. She is now a member of the collaborative Tiktok group Sway House. In June 2020, signed with the talent agency UTA and Island Record this early July of 2020. Now singer who rose to fame when one of her singing videos we're leaked. She released her first album called 'The love is over' with her hit song you broke me first.

Before fame
She was just a normal teenager who played many sports including soccer and volleyball and always had a passion to sing.

Trivia
She has amassed over more than 89.7 million Tiktok fans. And she is known to now be a pop star who came from tiktok.

Family life
Her middle name is Grace. She has 2 sisters named Haley and Tatum and an older brother who is apart of the sway house Noah Beck.

Associated with
She has always dreamed of being a singer or a famous soccer player in early June 2020 she had posted her first tiktok video that had hit over 67 million views.