Pt.32

-skip 3 days-
- The baby was healthy and you had fully recovered and today you get to to leave the hospital
*It was 8am and me & Blake were getting everything together and he sat the carseat down and I buckled Jackson in*
Blake: Peaceful sleeper
You: Just wait 5 months
*he chuckles and I grab one of the bags and Blake grabs the other and the Nurse comes in*
Nurse: Alright you guys are set to leave
You: Thanks
Nurse: No problem congratulations
You: Thank you
*we leave the room and walk out and Blake puts Jackson in the back and the bags in the trunk and I sit in the back with him while Blake drives home*
Blake: Show time
You: He looks so peaceful
*he laughs and he starts driving and I go on my phone*
———————————
jordangray🔹

-skip 3 days-- The baby was healthy and you had fully recovered and today you get to to leave the hospital *It was 8am and me & Blake were getting everything together and he sat the carseat down and I buckled Jackson in*Blake: Peaceful sleeperYou:...

❤️💬📩
liked by noahbeck,addisonhall, & 2,984,383
jordangray: coming home w/ baby 🍼
tagged: blakegray
view 98.2k comments
blakegray: time for football games every Sunday
noahbeck: football games!!!
dixiebeck: I cannot handle the cuteness
??: awww
??: her and blake are forever
*tap for more comments*
——————————
-skip 1 1/2 hours-
*we arrived at home and Blake helped me out and I grabbed the carseat and he got the bags and we went upstairs and I took Jackson out of the carseat and hold him*
Blake: I think there here
*I try not to laugh since this morning they called and said they had candy for breakfast and he walks downstairs*
You: Your sisters are funny, you look just like your dad *I smile and swaddle him and I hear running footsteps*
Blaire: Wheres mommy
Blake: In the room
Kelsey: Beat ya
Blake: Wash your hands first
Blaire: Hah won
Kelsey: Ugh
*I laugh and they go in the bathroom and wash there hands and Blaire hugs me and I kiss her forehead*
You: Hi baby
Blaire: Hi
Kelsey: Why does he look like he is pooping
Blake: He prob- *he farts very loud*
Kelsey: Yuck
Blake: You were worst
*she rolls her eyes and I sit back down on the bed and I hold Jackson and the girls sit next to me and I let Kelsey hold him first and I help her hold him*
Kelsey: Can he play with cars?
You: Not yet maybe in 5 months
Kelsey: Too long
Blake: Thats what I said
Blaire: Is waht why you got feetbells
Blake: Ya *he says scratching the back of his head and I laugh and after a while Blaire hold him and then Blake takes the girls downstairs and I feed him and we both take a nap*
-skip 5 months- April 12 , 2030
- Jackson is now 5 months
- he smiles at everything and everyone and it is heartwarming
- Blake is 29
- Kesley is on her last year of preschool & she found interest in gymnastics again
- my parents came by and they love him dearly
- The girls are used to now having a brother
- Blaire speaks like a 16 year old
Jackson:

*It was 7am and I felt my hair being pulled and I see Jackson playing with it so I turn over*You: Hi buddy*he squeals*You: Shh your gonna wake your father up *I say softly and he smiles and naws on his hands so I pick him up and change his diaper ...

You: Hi buddy
*he squeals*
You: Shh your gonna wake your father up *I say softly and he smiles and naws on his hands so I pick him up and change his diaper and brush my teeth and take him downstairs and make him a bottle and he burps on his own and after 15 minutes I take him upstairs and I walk into Kesley's room since she has gymnastics practice at 9 and I place Jackson on my hip*
You: Kesley
*she groans*
You: You have practice
*she looks at me and her cheeks are rosey like sick*
You: Gosh
*I move her hair from her face and rub her cheek and I feel her forehead & I see that she has a fever*
You: Your sick
Kesley: N- *she coughs*
You: Ya your not going go ahead back to bed
*she falls asleep fast as soon as she hits the pillow and I walk back into my bedroom and I see Blake sitting up on his phone*
Blake: Morning
You: Morning
*I give him a peck and Jackson leaps out of my arms onto the bed and he grabs Blakes phone from his hands*
You: Dude
Blake: Taught him right
*he giggles and I sit on the bed*
Blake: I thought kesley had practice
You: Sick as a dog
Blake: Ill get some stuff later
You: K
*we play with Jackson for a bit and Blaire walks in the room*
Blaire: Oh mommy *she flops into the bed*
You: Honey
Blake: I don't think that was supposed to happen
Blaire: Oh well *she gets on the bed and lays across it and Jackson throws his pacifier across the bed*
Blaire: You could have cut my head off
*we laugh and I grab his pacifier and I sit it on the nightstand and we chill and I take the children downstairs and let them play while Blake gets some stuff for Kelsey and I make pancakes for Blaire and me and I mix some baby food  cereal for Jackson*
Blaire: Yummy *she digs in the food and I feed Jackson and he throws the yogurt melt on the floor*
You: Dude *he squeals*
Blaire: My earss *I laugh and we finish breakfast and I take both of them upstairs and I put Jackson down for a nap since he was getting fussy and I brushed Blaires teeth*
You: Go ahead and play
Blaire: K *she runs over to the playroom and I walk into Kelsey's room*
You: Kes
Kelsey: hmm *she turns over and I feel your forehead*
You: Come get something to eat
Kelsey: K *I help her up and she brushes her teeth and I put her hair in a high ponytail and I give her some applesauce and she sits on the couch and I give her a blanket,pillow, snack & water and I clean up in the kitchen*