a/n

important
! quick authors note !

first of all i just want to say thank you for all the recent support. just a day ago i had a little over 3k reads and now this is at 60k+

it makes me extremely happy to see people enjoying this so far and all the sweet comments. it really motivates me to continue writing this especially because it's so personal, all this love feels even more overwhelming (in a good way!)

-

🤍 i want to answer a couple questions and give details about the book so you all can understand what you're getting into! 🤍

1. this book is a journal written by the main character. they have no name, no age, no gender. envision whoever or whatever you want.

2. things as you already can see are starting to get very emotional and digging deep into human emotions and traumas. this is important to understand. yes this book is eventually about romance but you need to understand the characters past. understand what they've been through and read it with an open mind. there is a storyline here and i don't want to rush it.

3. part of the story is you seeing this characters emotions and that's what love is truly built on. non judgmental understanding of things that are on the surface hard to talk about.

4 ⚠️ things will get intense and i will put trigger warnings before harsh chapters. there will be a lot of comedic relief chapters working as fills so it's not difficult to read back to back.

final thing!

5. more than anything this book is to help everyone feel understood and know that they're not alone in situations where we feel isolated. just through someone else's pov. if any of you need anything feel free to message me and know i will listen with an open mind.

again thank you so much for everything and i'm so happy to see you all enjoying this

feel free to comment any thoughts :)
- v 🤍