11

feb 1, 2021
short journal entry—

Song: Ain't No Sunshine- Bill Withers
(in playlist)

Hi.. I've missed you.

Like.. really missed you (it's only been 5 days I'm dramatic I know)

Happy February!

It's been a month with you darling...

I know I'm becoming really bad at this whole journaling thing compared to the beginning.

It's kind of like working out? You get all hyped for it the first couple weeks or so, you're doing it everyday... eating healthy, getting your shit together... then you get bored.

I'm not trying to say I'm bored of you.. that's not it, I promise. It's the opposite really.

It's just the writing part you know, the month of January I was so excited to do this for you but now I tend to over think.

Are they still reading?

Do they even care what I'm writing about?

Do they think I'm some depressed loser with no friends?

Probably.

That's alright though :)

I can be YOUR depressed loser, heh.

I decided to reread everything I've written this past month, since I tend to try and let go of the things I'm telling you about, in a healthy way.

And can I just say, god damn bro.. why am I so cryptic??

I'm all "you'll find out soon~" blah blah.

Sorry, lol.

In the movies journals are always so edgy and mysterious and I've heard that if you try to romanticize your life you'll just become.. happier?

If anything it's doing the opposite because why am I always so ominous? It's annoying me.

So on behalf of myself, I will apologize!

I won't beat myself up too much but, the things I want to talk about aren't easy. At the end of it I just want to give you hope.

A sense of true security rather than false. So you DON'T end up feeling like me.

I wish I could know more about you..

You should tell me!

I don't know how or in what world I'd ever be able to know but, maybe somehow our writings will connect.

So write it for me, darling.

Tell me what you've done this past week? What you ate, your favorite smell, your lowest moments.. just anything and everything.

Please.

I want to feel closer to you.

That's all I want.

— ur depressed loser :p

-
a/n

another short, sweet entry because the heavy topics are coming back again! have to mentally prepare y'all.

we're not super close to the end of the book but maybe about half? that's exciting. everything will come full circle!

also this is tmi but i got my nails done today and typing is impossible 💀