06

jan, 16 2021—
short journal entry

song: Can't - Gsoul
(in playlist)

I feel good today.

I ate crepes with strawberries and bananas, favor to my mother. It was good although, my stomach began hurting after and now I'm hungry yet again.

The weather is perfect though, it's exactly how I like it.

73 with a nice breeze.

It really resets my mood. Watching the distant palm trees sway, exposing their happiness to the people who pass. The leaves rattling on the ground and the distant conversations being muffled by passing cars. It's euphoric.

The sun is out, the sky is crystal clear and I feel like I can breathe.

The world is glowing right now.

I cant say that I have many thoughts today. With the illuminating sun on my room walls and the sparkling trees I can't seem to think deeper than that.

I put my journal away for a reason. I didn't have to write.. I mean I didn't want to or anything..

3rd person pov
flashback

"You've been in bed all day, don't you want to get up?"

"No, I'm perfectly comfortable here thanks mother," they spit.

"Cmon sweetie.. you were just at the-"

Cutting off their mom, they give her a soulless look and with gritted teeth they speak,

"Mom. Stop. I told you I'm fine, just leave."

With a worried glance and a small nod, their mom heads back to the door and stops at the entrance.

She speaks softly, "At least eat something."

They nod and nudge their head forward, signaling their parent to leave once again.

Leaning up from the thick bed covers they run their hands through their tangled hair, emitting a loud sigh and staring straight ahead at their dresser.

Blink slowly, they squint at the top drawer, almost daring it to say something. The urge to write, the feeling of their most used pen marking the palm of their hands. Thoughts running and hand twitching.

"Stop staring at me so menacingly... stop it"

The visual at the surface of their thoughts is the dresser coming alive. Eyeing them, shifting the top drawer back in forth as if signaling to come forward and grab the one thing they know they need. The handles move side to side, mocking them. Edging them on...

"Fuck you."

1st person pov
present

Ok fine I budged.

It's only been a couple of days that I haven't written here but what can I say, it's more enjoyable than I thought it would be.

I mean I could've gone a while longer without writing don't get me wrong, I just.. I'm happy right now.

This weather.. the fresh air.. I cant get enough and I'm genuinely smiling.

That's a good thing right?

These are my happy days. Truly content in this moment.

I want you to see I'm capable of this. That not all my days are filled with overflowing negativity.

It's hard I'll admit, but something as simple as a light sun and moving trees can bring happiness.

Despite the fact that one day I'll go back into my dark hole, I want to cherish this..

That's all. I just wanted to write that for you, so you could feel it too.

Smile for me if you haven't already, and think about the smell of your favorite fruit.

:)

the strawberry and banana to your crape

— the strawberry and banana to your crape

-

so a lot of you keep telling me to write about love and how the character feels towards the subject but that's a huge concept. something that i have many thoughts on and it's a very important factor to this story, so it won't be a chapter till the near end!

also i figured out exactly how i'm going to end this book and i'm going to rip your hearts apart muahahaha

have a good rest or your day loves
- v🤍