Meeting

Narrator perspective

Y/n was coming home from work, they work at a small shop near what people call the 'bad street'. The street has no lights and usually there are a few men wandering around. Sometimes drunk, sometimes high. The street smells like marijuana and always has loud music playing. The street isn't save especially for small people. Y/n hates having to walk home but because there isn't a bus driving at 11.30 PM, they have to walk.

While y/n walkes their daily route, they can hear sirens from not too far away. They turn around the block and hear the sirens turn louder and louder. Even though they don't think much of it, they're interested by what is going on. They continue walking and hear people yelling, everywhere. There is not a moment of silence and inside of y/n head, they think about going home, it's only 3 blocks away, but they're frozen in place. Watching fire coming from everywhere and seeing so much smoke that almost doesn't allow them to see what is happening.

After some time standing still, two people fighting keep on moving closer. From every shake on the ground, a chill goes down their spine. Every muscle that tells them to move is paralyzed. They watch as the two people fighting are almost 10 feet away from them. A man, one that is fighting tells them to move, but it's barely impossible. And then. They flick at the movement of the other man that is fighting. He has purple skin that looks like deceased burns, his mouth is halfway purple and his arms. For some reason y/n can't help but to feel bad. The guy with purple skin turns towards y/n and smirks.

Y/n point of view

I watched the guy in purple smirk at me. I frowned but still couldn't move. I wasn't scared, just intrigued. The boy, no man had beautiful blue fire, and as I was looking I realized that he was 'the bad guy'. The next thing I knew the boy had his hand around my neck and calmly said: 'Wow, you truly are stunning'. Somehow I was flustered, but I couldn't show that. He whispered in my ear and said 'are you gonna be a good mouse?' I got a little shocked because I had never been called 'mouse' by anyone but I just nodded. As soon as I nodded, he dragged me down the street and asked where I lived.

Dabi's point of view

I held them hostage, not only physically, but mentally too. I could see that they weren't exactly scared. For some reason I didn't harm them, I just wanted to get rid of them. When I dragged them out of the street they asked for my name. I didn't answer them until they started to get persistent. They stopped walking and looked me dead in the eyes. I answered: 'Dabi, the names Dabi, what about yours pretty mouse?' I saw them blush and look away. I told them too look me in the eyes when I was talking. 'Y/n, that's my name'. 'Well y/n, are you going to stay calm and behave like a good mouse'. I saw them hesitate and try to seem tougher. 'No, I will not, you basically kidnapped me.' I smirked and just said 'fine, your way then.' I quickly came closer, pushed them to the wall and put my hand on their throat.

Hi there simps. This is the first part of my very first story. This is a AU so please don't comment about mistakes because it is only inspired and basted off the mha/bnha series. I'm going to enjoy this SO much. I have had some wicket dreams and fantasies about Dabi so don't be surprised.

Xx creator
(For anyones question, I use all pronous)