'Intense'

Y/n 'point of view'

It has been three days, three days since that 'event' happend. He left me alone in the alleyway and disappeared in the dark. I didn't know what to expect for the next days, but nothing really seemed off. I worked my daily shifts and then headed back to the appartement like always. There were no things different. I tried to move on and forget about what happend but I couldn't get my mind off him, I kept on replaying the moment I fell into the wall. I remember his smirk. That damn smirk. The way he looked at me, deep in the eyes. I couldn't see any guild or pain from the way he looked, but could sense that something happend to him when he was younger. I wondered what he was doing, I wondered if he would even come back. I mean he told me he would if I didn't tell anyone, and I did. I kept my mouth shut and was smiling at people like usual. I had just gotten home from my shift. I was exhausted. There were so many people, I was constantly helping people and walking back and forth. The walk home was okay, except for the fact that I got catcalled by the same guys again, and this time one of them even slapped my ass. After I turned around the block, I heard a scream from behind me. I didn't care about what it was, this time I just ran home.

Dabi 'point of view'

They're beautiful, I said to the league. I know Shigiraki didn't believe me, I mean how could he. He has never seen them. I gave up with convincing and decided I wanted to see them. I walked out of the base and just said: 'I'm leaving.' No one questioned a thing. I knew y/n would come this way. The last few nights I just looked at her. I had asked Toga to go into the shop and get something and just make a small talk.at least I knew they had kept their mouth shut. 'Good little pup'. On y/n way back home, I followed. I could see a little panic in the way they walked. Not slow, not fast, just a good pase to get past the so called 'bad boys'. I didn't really care about the catcalling until I saw this man. This old man slapped her ass and started laughing. I completely lost my cool and waited until I saw y/n turn around the corner. I walked towards the man and said calmly: 'No one touches something that is mine', I burned him to crips as he screamed. In the corner of my eye I could see y/n run away. I don't think they saw me, I think they got scared by the screaming from the man. After that I continued following them. I saw how they entered the building on their street. I knew where their house was, but had never seen it before. I walked after them. Into the building. Third floor, I saw on the elevator. I waited until I was sure that they were out of the elevator. When upstairs I could see a glimpse of a door closing and knew that it was their apartment. I watched a I saw them sitting at the table. Staring in front of them. I wondered what they were thinking about but let it slide. As I watched them get up and go towards a room, I opened the door, careful trying to not make any noise. I slowly walked in, and saw them getting undressed. I blushed a bit and smirked. I quietly came behind them and grabbed them tight.

Y/n 'point of view'

I knew it was late, but I wanted to take a shower. I undressed myself and turned on the shower. I walked into the bathroom and looked at the mirror. There he was, tall, dark, handsome and mysterious. He grabbed my throat real hard and pulled me back into my bedroom. I got scared and was almost in shock. He didn't let go and just whispered in my ear. 'Did you miss me pup? I heard you were a good girl.' I had no time to respond but just nodded with everything he said. Everything he said just sounded right. 'Did you undress for me pup', he said. I couldn't see his face but I knew he was smirking. I tried to turn around, but he quickly stopped me and put his other hand on my hip. I felt his face getting closer to my neck. His soft hair touching my neck whilst he was kissing my collarbone. I couldn't fight the temptation. I wanted him, more then anything. I wanted his touch, and he knew it. He continued kissing my collarbone and started to move his hand between my thighs. I could feel how my heart started race. Every breath became heavier and heavier. It wasn't until I tried to turn around that he moved his hand to my area. I let out a small moan but was still steady. I was able to turn around and kiss his neck. He still had his shirt on so I lifted it up. I could see a little doubt in his eyes, he didn't like people seeing the scars on his chest. Not the burns, but the scars. I looked him in the eyes, a slight comforting smile and kissed him. I didn't want to break the kiss, but he was teasing me so bad. We walked backwards and I bumped into my bed. He just laughed, lifted me up and threw me on the bed. He slowly came toward me with his face. I lifted myself a little bit up to get on his level, but he grabbed my neck and pushed me down. I saw him reach his pockets and take out a rope. I stuttered a bit and asked him what it was for.

'D- Dabi what is that for?'

'Arms up pup'

'What WHY', I practically yelled

'I'm gonna say it one more time, ARMS UP.'

He tied down my arms and made sure it was tight. I didn't like the feeling of being tied up at all, but the way he made me so comfortable basically pushed all of those feelings away. 'Now you're completely under my control'. With his warm hand, he stroked through my hair. His face only inches apart from each other. He goes to my neck and starts giving me hickeys. I couldn't move, but every touch was so intense. He went down, slowly. It felt so good, he was warm and radiated so much sexual tension. He came to my chest area and was slowly breathing, every breath touched my skin. He then went down and stopped right before my area. I whimpered at his deep breaths that waved onto my skin. 'No movement pup, understood?' I say yes, he was persistent and told me to call him either sir or daddy. I was a bit flustered so I said yes sir. 'Good puppy', he said with a smirk. He knew that I was sensitive and was expecting him to touch me. He laughed and touch the area with his tongue. This was the first time I had felt this. I let out a whimper from the unexpected feeling but then started to relax. Whilst he was going down on me, I couldn't feel anything but pleasure. For the first time in my life, I felt something. I had done stuff with other boys and girls, but never felt something so intense. I started moaning once he started getting rougher. I never knew I could feel like this. He kept on going and I was going insane. I didn't want to feel like this, not with a villain. My moans kept getting louder and I couldn't shut myself up with my hands so he did. He came back up and put his hand on my mouth and said: 'You really like things rough hm, guess I'll be harder on you'. I saw him go down again, man... he looks so hot when going down. I felt him again. But this time he had his fingers too. I had no time to process what he did, because he started going crazy on me. I felt like my whole body was on fire. I was tense and moving. My legs were moving and I could hear him groaning at the movement of my legs but I couldn't stop. He told me to cum, but I couldn't hear him over the sound of my moans. He placed his hands on my thighs and squeezed hard. My moans became softer of that small touch and told he told me to cum. I said okay. He came up REAL fast and said: what. The way he said it made me realize that I forgot to call him Sir. I repeated again: okay Sir. 'Good puppy'. Every time he called me that, butterflies came up and I would float. I didn't know what he was gonna do, but he continued and told me to cum when I could. It happend so fast. He had already done so much but he didn't stop. He continued. I begged him to stop but he didn't. I was overstimulated and holding in tears from the overstimulation.

Dabi 'point of view'

I didn't stop, I had them right where I wanted them to be. Below me, my submissive. There was a knock at the door. Y/n became quiet and I could hear a males voice. He was yelling, screaming telling her to open the door. 'Puppy, do you want me to open the door?' 'Yes daddy', they answered. They were hesitant and a bit doubting whilst saying it. I smirked at the sound of their exhaustion but listened to the screams of the man on her porch. I stood up, placing the sheets on y/n and walking to the door. I opened and saw a man, smaller then me standing there. Angry perhaps. He angrily asked me when y/n and I just said: 'Not here.' 'You're lying, I heard them.' 'Maybe, but you need to leave, we're in the middle of some business.' 'N- No' 'Leave', I said with a persistent voice and lighting up my hand with fire. He left in the dark and I just returned to y/n. When I came back they were asking me to untie them and I asked if they were too tired for round two. 'No Sir, I'm not, but can I please please you?' 'You were such a good little puppy and mess for me, yes, yes you can. Come here I'll untie you pup.'

Hey there simps, this was it for today. Two parts lol I was bored. 1800 words. It's currently 12AM, and I've been working on this since 7 PM. I dead. But yeah, I hope you enjoyed it. Please please please leave a comment, I would appreciate it so much. By the way, this is all my fantasy so if it's confusing, sorry. But yeah hope you enjoyed it and see you next time.

Xx