'Blushing, over and over'

Y/n 'point of view'

He came closer, untied me whilst looking me in my eyes and breathing in my face. I smirked and pushed him over. He looked surprised but happy. I came closer to his face and kissed. I teasingly broke the kiss and turned so I could sit on top of him. I placed one hand on his cheek and the other one through my hair. I started grinding and smirking. I felt him getting rock hard. I had never done this before but somehow I could move in the rhythm. I kissed him, my whole body was floating. I was going crazy, even over a kiss. During the kiss, I could feel him moving. I smirked and leaned in on his neck. I was going down, slowly. Making sure I touched every place I could, kissing every spot I could. I came down to his dick. He still had his pants on but even with them on, it looked huge. I was shocked. He grinned and just said: 'Worried you can't take it.' Out of frustration I said I could, with a bitch voice of course. I pulled his underwear down and swallowed. It was huge, I didn't quite know how to react. My body did. I came closer and put my mouth to it. I had never given a blowjob before, so I didn't know what to do. I felt his hands move towards the back of my head. 'I'll guide you puppy.' He didn't push me, I went down myself and felt him playing with my hair and holding it. At some point I started to hear small groans. I was smiling internally, I made him feel good and I was proud. I started going faster and deeper. It felt a little uncomfortable but I made him feel good. I loved how he praised me from time to time. 'You're doing so good angel.' He started twitching, I could feel it. At that point he did push me. I heard him moan, for the first time. I got so turned on by it that I forgot that I still had his dick in my mouth. 'A little longer angel.' I was blushing so hard by those words. Every time, over and over.