'Mine, only mine'

Y/n point of view

H- he groaned,, he likes it. I've never felt proud of myself because most men were easy to please, but him? He had only pleased me before and I didn't really know how to react. My whole body was getting hot and every sound that came from him gave me butterflies in the stomache. I could feel him starting struggle a bit, perhaps he was close or was getting bored of me. He grabbed my hair and lifted my face up.

"Not so fast little one, I still have to give some attention to you."

I froze, my mind was blank. In a second I reacted, according to him not in a good way. I pushed him back down on the bed and started kissing him. I felt like I was getting pulled towards his lips. He hesitated for a second but then kissed me back rougher. Before I knew it he had us turned around. He was on top of me, smirking with those blue eyes that somehow seemed to have darkened.

He came close to my ear and started whispering: "Tell me how much you want me little mouse"

I couldn't say anything I was frozen whilst my mind went everywhere. I felt his touch. His warm hands close to my head. His body close against mine, sharing our body heat.

"Not saying anything hm? Guess I'll have to fuck it out of you."

I could feel him move closer towards. His scent. His member. He slid in, without any trouble. I let out a whine, and I could hear him letting a groan out. He repositioned himself and started slow. I could feel myself move with him. His thrusts were slow but deep. I could feel myself cling onto him whilst he whispered things I couldn't quite hear. Once I started to moan softly I saw him grin and pick up his pace. His mouth went to my neck whilst holding my neck with one hand. I felt myself getting hotter every second and had no other way to express it then moaning. He placed hickeys on my neck and came back close to my ear again.

"Fuckk,, you feel so good"
"You're mine, only mine"

Every word he spoke gave me chills down my spine. He looked me in the eye whilst I was trying to hold myself together. His thrusts became deeper and harder. His groans became louder and deeper. Every second felt like an eternity and I loved every moment of it.
He pushed me down and placed his right hand on my throat. I was able to breath but my sight became weaker, I felt excitement from his hand which made my hips move in on his dick. "Oh my fuuckk, I'm close", I said half out of breath.

"Too bad I'm not fucking done with you."

"Stop please, I'm exhausted"

He didn't budge and just smirked. I put one hand on my mouth to prevent myself from getting too loud, after all my ex just left and could still be waiting. He noticed and said a aggressively: "remove that hand or I'll do it myself." His voice was muffled under my moaning. I didn't hear him which let to him aggressively grabbing my hand and pinning it down. I could feel he was close, he quickened his pace even more. I moaned very loud for a solid few minutes. "You ready mouse?" I didn't answer but my moaning answered it for him. He kissed me and let out a deep groan and I could feel his dick getting weaker inside of me. We came at the same time. This was the most intense experience I had ever encountered.

We fell asleep after that extremely long session. I was in his arms, warm and cozy. When I moved, he pulled me back in and made me feel save. For the first time in years, I felt save.

Hellow people, so uhm yeah heres the ssmuttt. Hehe, SO to Tim a friend who is watching. Bitch do not use this against me. Or I will proceed stabby stab