5 | span

Ava's pov

Ava's pov

"I cannot believe you accused me of cheating on you." i crossed my arms and watched Liam struggle to fit the mannequin in my car.

"Well what was i supposed to think? You didnt come home. I was worried and when i come to check on you, you're sleeping in a room with blondie."

"Okay but we were far from each other." I shake my head as i set my bag into the passenger seat.

"I'm sorry babe. You know how i get sometimes." he shut the door and looked down at me.

"Yeah i know." i let out a tired sigh as i watched him try and hug me.

I didn't hug back.

"I gotta go. I need to meet Diane before her private jet leaves."

"Well its about damn time you get here!" I pull up to the hangar where Diane and her private jet was.

She stepped out of her Rolls Royce with the most attitude ever. "Excuse me, Take this into the plane. Keep it away from food, drinks, and men." My boss instructed the flight attendant.

"Yes ma'am." She quickly took the garment bag with her dress.

"I still don't understand why you couldn't come with me on this trip." She huffed in annoyance.

"Its my week vacation remember? You said i can finally take a break from work for the week and you'd make your niece become your temporary assistant." i point to her 15 year old niece in her car. She was staring intensely at her phone.

"Well i'm regretting being that kind." she let out a depressed sigh. "Kira, get out the car we're about to leave." She opened her car door.

"Whatever." she rolled her eyes and stormed into the stairs of the private jet.

She was literally the mini Diane. And Diane couldn't stand it.

"Okayyy well... see you in a week!" I cheer as i turn my body to get back into my car.

"No matter what i do... all i think about is you." I sing along while stuck in LA traffic.

I gave no fucks about the weird stares i was getting from other drivers. I was purely vibing.

Today starts my week off from Diane. I've worked for her for over a year now and i can finally take a damn break. I never really took a break from working for her.

I made myself work nonstop so i can do things for myself. Moving out of the Toretto house wasn't easy.

I was starting fresh. No hand outs from nobody.

But now that i think about it... i dont have a life of my own.

I mean yeah i have Liam but even he has his own life. He has friends of his own.

I dont!

So what the fuck am i going to do? Just sit in my apartment all day?

I continued to listen to dilemma while i exit the free way.

"What the fuck is that?" i mutter to myself once i saw smoke escaping from my hood. Once I took a right turn onto a city street my car stopped accelerating.

I pulled over to the side of the street and my car just turned off.

"You have got to be kidding me." i groan in annoyance as i watch more smoke come out of my car.

"I hate my life." i mutter to myself once i saw the tow truck driver drive away with my car.

He handed me the paper with all the information. Including the auto shop he was taking my car to right now.

Just my fucking luck.

I called for a taxi and 15 minutes later it arrived. I hopped inside the backseat and the driver turned his body to face me.

"Where we headed ma'am?"

"Can you take me to DT Precision Auto shop?" i let out a deep sigh.

-sweeteasaint

hope yall are likin the book so far