17 | standstill

Ava's pov

Ava's pov

Later that night

Later that night

"Take the jacket off." Javi and i argued over the jacket i was wearing. He wanted me to flaunt my boobs and i was too cold for that.

"No!" i smacked his hand off my jacket.

We just walked over to the big crowd of people by Brian's car.

I'm assuming it was because they wanted to see what he had under the hood. He had no problem showing it off.

"Ava!" i turned my head over to see Liam.

I stood there in shock as he walked over to me.

"Liam? What are you doing here?" i raised a brow.

"My friend is racing here tonight." he crossed his arms and smirked at me. "What are you wearing?" He gave me a disgusted look, like it was wrong to wear what i was wearing.

"What do you mean?" I squinted my eyes at him. Now i was crossing my arms at him.

"Ava who's this?" Javi nudged me. I just knew he felt the tension.

"Nobody." i took my jacket off and handed it to Javi.

"Ava..." Liam glared at me. Like i was testing him.

"Bye Liam." i smiled innocently before walking off.

I made my way over to where Brian was.

People were all crowded around Brian's car.

I just watched as Brian was talking to a groupie of girls. He loved the attention. I don't even hate the girls for acting the way they were. Brian was good looking.