11 | on the clock

Ava's pov

Ava's pov

Once i arrived to my apartment i realized what a complete mess it was.

"Liam!" i smacked my sleeping boyfriend from the couch.

"Huh?" He rubbed his eyes open.

"What happened to the place?" i crossed my arms.

There was trash everywhere. Don't forget to mention the empty beer bottles rolling around the ground.

"I had a few guys over."

I was so aggravated at this point.

"Help me clean up!" i raised my voice.

"Alright!" he groaned as got up from the couch.

I walked over to the kitchen to clean off the counters.

"What's this?" i lifted up a piece of paper on the counter.

"Uhh i dont know. It was on the door. I didn't read it because i don't live here and i wanted to respect your privacy."

"It says i'm getting evicted due to noise complaints. I have 2 days. What the fuck Liam!" i slammed the papers back on the counter.

"It doesn't say that." he walked over to me.

"Oh yeah i must move misread it." i glared at the stupid guy in front of me.

"Do you ever do anything besides party in MY HOME? Because if that's all your gonna do then i suggest you take your ass to one of your homeboys' house and stay your ass there. I'm sick of you scrubs trashing my place. You act like you pay rent."

"Dont talk to me like that!" Liam raised his voice this time.

"I can talk to you however the fuck i want. This is my place and i have the right to do whatever the fuck i please." i handed him a bag of trash and opened my apartment door.

"If you kick me out then we're over." was all he had to say.

"Then bye!" i shut the door.

I hate men.

He acts so entitled.

It's not fair to me that i work my ass off all day everyday and pay rent for a low life to trash the place and take advantage.