13 | occasion

Ava's pov

Ava's pov

Next Morning

"Morning." i let out a yawn as i entered the kitchen while Mia and Dom made breakfast.

"Morning." Letty smirked at me while she took a sip of her coffee. Everyone had a smirk on their face once i walked in.

I didn't think much of it.

"Where's Brian?" i question them as they gave each other looks.

"Why are you guys acting weird?" I raise my brow.

"We heard about your little date tonight with Brian." Dom mentioned.

"Yeah.... why about it?" i looked over at the girls as they snickered.

"I can't believe you said yes." Letty shook her head in disbelief.

"it was a life or death situation. I really had no choice." i let out a sigh as Mia served me a plate of pancakes.

"Well whatever happens... Just be nice to Brian. He's a good guy." Letty passes me the syrup.

"Well damn what the hell do you guys think i'm going to do to him?"

"Break his heart." Dom muttered.

"Break his heart?" i was offended.

"No offense Ava.... but you have the tendency to break guys hearts."

"Name one." i crossed my arms at them.

This was when they all turned their heads and gave me a serious look.

"Okay don't name them." i silently ate my food.

"Just be nice." Dom patted my shoulder before taking a seat next to me. "And to answer your question... he is at work."  Dom smiled to himself.

A part of me felt like they were happy i was dating within their friend group. I guess to them it meant i would be around more. I guess you can say they are cool sometimes. We ended up spending 20 minutes eating pancakes while talking about the days when we were younger.

"Okay well i better get ready for work." i pouted at the thought of having to deal with Diane and Javi and their hangovers.

Diane's mansion

"Ava! Bring me food." Javi shouted all the way from his room.