-1-

TW: suicidal thoughts, bullying, blood (let me know if I should add any more)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
_______________________________________

  Beep! Beep! Beep! I sighed as I rolled onto my side and shut off my alarm. Great another day of school.  I wanted to go back to sleep and never wake up, instead I decided to get ready for another day of hel- i mean school. As I walked down the stairs I noticed mom was gone again, she usually tells me before she goes to work but recently she would just leave without any warning. I let out a yawn and proceeded to make myself cereal. I  glanced at my night clothes and saw they were  blood stained so I went to the bathroom with a change of clothes and removed my old bandages, clean the wounds and rebandaged them. I looked contently at my perfectly bandaged arms and now clean uniform.

You see, due to the tormenting at school you could say I was a semi-pro at it. Though I'm not really sure that's something to be proud of.. I quickly shook my head, regained my posture and headed out the door. I began walking towards school dreading what seemed to be just another day of unprovoked torment.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
{Timeskip}

     Anyone within a 2 mile radius could of heard the screams and cries for help coming from a little boy but who helped him?

No one.

    This was just another regular day for the poor greenette, so he didn't know why he was crying for help when he knew no one would come. No one gave two shits about a quirkless.

    Izuku had been zoning out and didn't hear a thing his childhood friend turned bully had said but one thing in particular got his attention

"hey nerd!"

"you don't have to scream" izuku muttered to himself, then quickly responded to his bully, "yes kacchan?"

Bakugou kicked him then continued talking,"if you really want to be a hero there might be another way."

Bakugou paused and Izuku glanced up at him and even though he gave up on his dream to be a hero long ago, he decided to listen.

Bakugou wickedly grinned continued,"take a swan dive off the roof and hope for a quirk in your next life."

Izuku looked out into to space with a stunned look present on his face and contemplated ending it all. He was thinking so hard he didn't notice when bakugou and his lackeys left cackling.

_______________________________________

Izuku

I flinched as I tried to use my burned and bloodied hands to get up. I tried again and was successful. I thought about what bakugou had said once more then slowly limped towards the Bathroom. When I arrived I cleansed the areas that were bleeding and opened a secret compartment that I found a while ago, I used it to store bandages, they came in handy after beatings. I finished bandaging my severely damaged body and left the school to limp home.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
_______________________________________

I was finally home. Not that I enjoy being home, nothing seemed to really make me happy anymore. I sighed and walked to my room to change. When I finished changing I checked the time
its 6:30 already,  mom should be home by now
I shook my head and went to sit on the couch, I just layed there for a moment then turned on the tv, and watched a news report. Apparently there had been a huge car crash ending with 13 deaths and 25 severely injured. I felt terrible for those involved in the accident and their loved ones. Jolting out of my seat when I heard the phone ring, I walked briskly towards the kitchen and picked up the phone

"hello is this izuku Midoriya?"

"yes it is"

"I'm so sorry to say---"

Word count: 643
Edited: Thursday, Jan 26 2023