-4-

-Still third person Pov-

Izuku noticed Nakamura staring and gave him a puzzled look but Nakamura just shook his head no. The walked in silence for a while until they stopped beside a car, midoriya gasped as he saw the car.

                          (The car)

                          (The car)

Nakamura spoke up, "I hope you don't mind riding in this car, I  didn't bring my limo today"  Izuku just stood there shocked but managed to say,  "is this what we're driving in!?" " yup, is something wrong with it kiddo?" Izuku nodded no. They got in the car but izuku was confused as to why Mr. Nakamura wasn't in the driver's seat (pretend there is a back seat😅😂) . His question was answer when he heard a voice from the drivers seat, " where to Mr. Nakamura?" The voice spoke. "Would it be alright to  take us to the police station, Sawamura" "sure" 'Sawamura' answered. 

                  ~Timeskip~ 
           (To the police station)
-----------Izuku's pov------------
_________________________________________

I glanced nervously as I looked at the nearing  police station and Mr. Nakamura seemed to notice, "Is something bothering you kid?" he asked me. I nodded and replied, " I-I don't want to be adopted by a stranger, or be stuck in an orphanage..."  Mr. Nakamura looked at me then said, "I can adopt you if you'd like"

--------------------------------------------------------------
Ok ok I know this doesn't make any sense cause Nakamura is a stranger to him too, but for the sake of the plot, let's pretend it does.
--------------------------------------------------------------

         -Still izuku's pov-

My face lit up as I heard those last words but my happy expression almost immediately faded away. Mr. Nakamura looked confused so I spoke, "do you think... the police could keep quite about finding me and say I'm dead instead?"
Mr Nakamura simply smiled and answered," normally they wouldn't, but I could pay them to keep themselves, and anyone else quiet"
"Really!?" Nakamura just nodded and and watched as the joy slowly spread back onto my face. "Are you ready?" Mr Nakamura asked me as we arrived,I nodded and Mr. Nakamura and I exited the car. And walked into the building. The lady look up at us surprised, well suspificly (is that how you spell it??) At me. We walked up to the front desk when she suddenly asked me, " are you izuku Midoriya!??" I only nodded in reply as Mr. Nakamura started to speak to the lady. I had zoned out so when the lady said, " right this way" I was a little confused as to where we were going but I just followed her and Mr. Nakamura. "Here is the room you can sign these papers and he will be your legal child"

(Ik this is not how it works please don't attack me)

~After Nakamura Signed the papers~

"Well kid, are you ready to see your new home?"I nodded and smiled as we left the station.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

          T.b.c

Word count: 482