-2-

-Izuku's Pov-

I screamed in absolute horror as the caller finished their sentence

Caller: "Inko Midoriya has recently died in a car crash.... you may see her for the last time at **** hospital, I'm sorry for your loss.."

Beep.

The call ended

"Why... why!? Why does my life have to be like this!? What did I ever do to deserve this..."

I balled my eyes out then packed a small bag and rode my bike to the hospital it was about 15 minutes away from our house. I rode faster than I ever have and oh boy it hurt. I still had many injuries on my legs that I sustained from Katsuki and his so called 'friends'

~Timeskip~
To 15 mins later
______________________________________

Third person pov
-----------------------------

The sad broccoli finally arrived at the hospital and went to the front desk
"Hi i'm-" izuku started but didn't get the chance to finish because the lady at the front desk interrupted him
"Izuku Midoriya right?"

Izuku: "how did you-?"

Lady: "oh, I'm the one you were on the phone wih earlier"

Izuku: "I dont mean to be rude but, that still doesn't explain how you know what I look like"

Lady: "no it's quite fine, and I know what you look like because I am one of your mom's old friends. I also know what you look like because we, here at the hospital checked to see if inko had any relatives and you were the only one that popped up, oh by the way my name is Dr. Kireina"

Izuku: nice to meet you Dr. Kireina, pardon me but may I see my mom

Dr. Kireina: oh right.. follow me this way.."

Izuku followed Dr. Kireina to a room with the number "69" on the door
Kireina gestured for izuku to go in and he complied. Walking over to the hospital bed he laid his hand onto his now deceased mothers face as Kireina spoke,"we tried everything we could to save her but she just didn't make it" izuku glanced up at her and replied, "thank you for that...but may I please talk to her alone?" Kireina nodded her head while giving him a sympathetic look and left the room, closing the door behind her.

Izuku's Pov
---------------------

Tears streamed down my cheeks as I stared at my pale mother. "it's my fault that your dead isn't it... I'm a curse. You didn't deserve this.... I should of died instead! Maybe if I wasn't born you would still be here.." I couldn't bear it any more, looking at her pale, lifeless body I ran outside the room, and started running to the exit ignoring all the "kid wait!"'s and even Dr. Kireina when she said "wait! We still need to find someone for you to live with!" I kept running. My feet burned and my head ached I kept running and running and running until I couldn't run anymore.

T.B.C

sorry for the short chapter

Word count: 500