Chapter 7

Haruku's pov (Adoptive dad)
_________________________________________

We finished breakfast and sat on the sofa as I had a free schedule for another hour. "So.. izuku?"

"Yeah?" he replied while wiping up a drop of liquid that had fallen onto the floor.
"Why don't you think you can be a hero?" Izukus face went pale as he turned his head towards me. He opened his mouth to speak but seemed hesitant, I told him that he doesn't Have to answer but he insisted, telling me he just needed a minute. I nodded as I waited patiently.

-third person-

Izuku was really starting to panic as he was worried he would be abandoned or kicked to the curb if he told the truth. Coming up with an idea izuku said," I just don't think I'm fit to be a hero, Thats why I'd rather be a police officer or even a doctor." After Haruku seemed to be satisfied with his answer izuku sighed a breath of relief and excused himself.

-Time skip to the next day-

The broccoli yawned and stretched as he had heard someone knocking on his door,"come in" he told the person. As the door creaked open he saw his dad. The brunette slowly walks over to the bed and plops down next to Izuku. "I was thinking it's time to enroll you in a school, do you have any in mind?" He asked.

"Actually, I do, I was think about enrolling in TPA/ Tokyo police academy" the greenette replied.

"That is a very exceptional school but the entrance exam is very difficult, are you sure you can pass it?"

"I am sure"

"Alright then I'll look into it, also, your breakfast is ready so get dressed and come eat"

-Izuku-
After dad left I grabbed a light blue shirt and a black pair of shorts out of the closet then put it on. I walked downstairs and was greeted by the butler, Chikao, who then led me to the dining table. I took a seat across from my adoptive father and stared at the mouth watering food.

 I took a seat across from my adoptive father and stared at the mouth watering food

"Itadakimasu!" I said and began eating.

-after breakfast-

-Third person-

"Goodbye Izuku! I have business I need to take care of, I'll be back sometime around 19:30, you may explore if you'd like."

The young boy only nodded in reply as he had his nose stuck in a book that Nakamura had let him have.
"Well that is enough reading for now!" Izuku exclaimed. He decided to look around the downstairs as he had not seen much of it. He walked over to Galway and entered the first door to the right. Upon entering he was met with an amazing sight

 Upon entering he was met with an amazing sight

"I see you've found the library"

T.B.C
Hey yall I am really sorry for not updating for a year, I really have no excuse other than having no motivation, sorry it's short.