GIVE ME MORE INSPIRATION YOU RATS(9 teehee)

Everyone stood in silence, the storm outside growing slowly, as if this was a scene from a cinematic, and cross wished it was. He assumed error would care, wouldn't be prepared for the attack he'd been planning ever since the beginning.

The blade had gone threw error, but nothing. It glitched right threw him. Cross always knew error was powerful. Ink and error were like god and lucifer, complete opposites who always had a trick up their sleeve. Inks was already mainly known, creating anything he would like with just a pen and paper, while error being able too destroy all entities in a mere minute. Both error and ink had their limits, they both knew where too stop, that was the downfall of cross and his abilities.

He never knew when too stop.

Cross stared at the now glitchy person standing before him. Error was taller, and with cross cornered into a wall it intimidated them all. Error had a smirk plastered on his face. Something you'd only see when he made fun of people, yet this time it was different. His glitching was like nothing he'd never seen before, his head was slightly tilted, giving off a insane look you'd only see in the movies. Expect, this wasn't a movie. Error chuckled before leaning down and resting a hand on the smaller mans face, looking down at the ground, then looking back up with a smile on his face, the type that you would see blue have after getting ice cream. The room felt darker, colder, as if they were outside on a cold night.

Errors smile turned into a more insane look then before. This scared cross. Cross had seen inks bad side, and he didn't want too see errors.

"Cross, "my friend", be careful who you target, because you might become that target." He said before slapping cross in the face, but this time was different then some playful one. Error had immense strength, too where that light slap had sent cross flying across the room, threw the wall too where no one knew how far he'd gone. Everyone stood in complete shock on what they'd just witnessed. Error laughed and all of his glitching went away, as if he'd never gotten like that in the first place. He looked over his shoulder too the others, "I'll be back guys" he said bending down and grabbing his popcorn that was both in the bag and scattered on the floor. Then he was gone, as if he'd never been there too begin with.

"What the actual FUCK was that" dust said, breaking the slience.

"That was error, just in a way he hasn't been in for awhile. A way that he didn't want anyone seeing or knowing about. I'll go talk too him before he gets worse." Nightmare said and vanished Just like error.

"Wait.." dust said in shock, getting everyone's attention.

"THE TELEVISION- THE NETFLIX ACCOUNT- FUCK" he said running over too the tv.