✨crying noises✨10

Error sat down in the void as nightmare appeared a few feet behind.

"Well that was something." Nightmare stated, looking up at the millions of trapped souls error kept here. Error stood up pulling his sleeve up, revealing the deep cut threw his bones. "He hit me, missing my shirt, too my- HOW??" Error started contemplating out loud,"the ONLY people who have ever hit me directly were you and ink, because of your abilities I- NOT EVEN DREAM HAS HIT ME LIKE THIS." nightmare stared at error, confused and concerned for his friend. "HOW DO YOU MISS CLOTHES? HOW DO YOU EVEN HIT ME LIKE THAT? HOW???????" Error continued too scream, stopping feeling a cold hand be placed on his shoulder.

"Error, calm down. You weren't- you weren't focused, the point is you'll be alright. You know cross, but clearly we don't know all of his abilities..makes me believe that "ghost" he's been talking too isn't just his imagination." Nightmare said looking into the void. There wasn't much here, a bean bag couch, a small table with a tv on it and a rug. Does he even have internet here?

Error sighed, "okay, say cross is isnt actually a friendless imagination freak, and that chara thing is well a thing." Error started

"That would mean cross has a companion, a ghost that he could see, hear and maybe even touch while we can't do any of that, it could explain the drawings on crosses wall, most of them are just an X, but when I was in there while he was out I noticed a drawing, it was a heart with a line."

"That line on the heart wasn't a broken heart that cross clearly has after being friendless,"

"But..maybe a split soul, as if they share a soul. Let's say chara is actually a chara from his AU, while she takes a soul form, cross keeps his physical appearance. He clearly can think, he's not controlled by chara." Error stopped and thought for a moment sitting down on his bean bag.

"..he's not a friendless idiot."

"He's smart, cross knows what he's doing- charas emotions, thoughts, physical strength and her own soul go into cross, making him have both chara and his own abilities- making him what he is right now.....I'm going too go get killer." Error said while opening a portal and leaving. Leaving nightmare confused about the whole situation.

Nightmare went back too the castle, straight too his room. He had too consider everyone who existed. Anyone who was remotely connected too killer- he suspected. Thoughts ran through his head as he sat down. "Connected too cross- but has too be connected too killer, someone who has a motive..someone..SPACEMAN-" nightmare shouted- everyone running downstairs as nightmare walked out of his room. "Guys I figured it out," nightmare said proudly, "it was sp- outer and cross."  Nightmare continued too stumble with his words- he acted confident but it was just a slight guess with mild evidence. They hadn't considered outer but- who knew.

"Why?" Killer asked out of nowhere- had being mute for days. "Finally talking?" Outer asked, smiling as he walked over too killer. "Well," outer started, cupping killers cheek with his cold hand. "Ever since nightmare had you in his control you've never been the same, even now that your soul isn't bound too obeying him you still have an urge too listen and follow his direct orders..why?" Outer asked, his eyes locking with killers. "I-" killer stuttered, how was he supposed too answer this question? "Well, I-.." killer couldn't mouth the words. "I think I know why" outer interrupting killers thoughts.

"You love him killer, don't you?"

—————————————————
I know half of this is both wrong and sped up- I just kinda wanted too get a chapter up. Again most stories aren't following cannon things like personalities, traits and more. They use their own too mix the story too how they like because it's their story and they want too write it how they see fit, and me being out of the fandom that's what I'm doing now so sorry if some of this seems off. Love you guys!