Eeeee||7(?)

Color sighed, "why was killer being so difficult?" He asked himself. "I'm here too help you killer-" "OH AND WHAT COULD YOU POSSIBLY HELP ME WITH?" Killer screamed cutting color off. He sighed and walked away, wanting killer too calm down. "Yo killer" errror said, walking down the stairs "ERROR YOUR HERE" killer screamed as error pushed color over, who was in shock. Error walked passed killer, making him confused.

Error went to cross who was sighing and grabbing money out of his pocket. "Here." Cross sighed passing what looked like over a thousand dollars, leaving the two behind them shocked. "Alright see you guys next week." And like that, error was gone.

"What the hell cross.." color muttered, standing up slowly.

"SHIT-" cross said running out the door on the other side, color running behind him.

"CROSS YOUR SO DEAD"

Killer sat there more confused then ever. He was kidnapped by his two best friends, and error was getting paid for no reason. How more confusing could this get?

Nightmare was stressed. But he knew one thing; color wouldn't hurt killer. He's insane, sure. Yet in his small head the only thing that mattered was killer, so atleast this time he didn't have too worry about killer dying. That didn't solve the issue at hand, killer was still missing. They were all searching AUs while trying too make nightmare relax. But it didn't help with horror and error constantly laughing about the photo horror took that day.

————————
So like I have no idea where I'm going with this book, therefore the reason I'm barely updating it-