here we go again||1

"today is the day."

Nightmare thought too himself over and over. Like he'd been doing for months. Horror showed everyone the recording, which nightmare quickly found out about. after horror got...a concerning and almost deadly punishment nightmare was relieved they hadn't shown killer, therefore he didn't know anything.

Nightmare sighed looking back down at this desk, looking at the paperwork, the cold coffee and the reflection of his glass door. staring at the mess of himself. he told killer he would do the work for once, which he now regretted deeply. there was so much of it, "how did killer get all this done in two hours?" he mumbled too himself.

he yawned and looked at the time, eight in the morning. meaning he'd been doing this for three hours, not even half done. he put his head down and relaxed before hearing screams from the living room.

"IM NOT INSANE YOU LITERALLY EAT HUMANS FOR A LIVING"

"YOU TALK TOO GHOSTS FOR A LIVING."

"CHARA IS REAL YOU IDIOT'

"yeah today isn't my day"

he mumbled and sighed. He stood up reluctantly. walked out with his cold coffee and glared at the two. quickly shutting the two up.

"its eight, im not dealing with this crap this early."

they both nodded as horror went upstairs and cross sat back down. nightmare made new coffee while looking outside. Looking at the path they took that day. He hadn't gone on that path since. It was a memory he never wanted too visit again. But everything was fine, killer was here.

speaking of killer, where is he?