LibraXreader

I am yours forever, my love. May the gods smile upon our union, and bring us joy in the years to come.-Libra female marriage quote.

The doors of the local church creaked open as you walked inside and scanned the interior for your lover. Once the shepherds set up camp a few days before, Libra had discovered that the neighboring town had a church. Ever since he has been here whenever he could spare a moment, praying to Naga and performing religious rituals. Looking around the room, you observed the old stone walls, intricate stained glass windows, wooden pews, and small dim candles lining the area around you. As you looked, you became aware of a beautiful blonde haired man kneeling at the alter at the front of the church. Smiling, you quietly walked over to him and kneeled down at the alter, trying not to interrupt his prayers as you did so. Folding your hands, you started to recite one of the few prayers you knew silently to yourself. You had never been one to pray, but now and again you made an effort to worship the divine dragon Naga for Libra's sake. After finishing your prayer, you slowly rose to a standing position and walked over to the entrance to the church, waiting patiently for Libra to finish. A few moments passed before he finally rose from the alter himself and walked over to you. He smiled gently as he approached, his shimmering green eyes squinting slightly as they usually did when he smiled. You returned his smile and took one of his hands into your own. He replied by giving you a soft kiss on the cheek, making you blush slightly.

"Hello, my love. You did not have to trouble yourself and come meet me here, I would have returned to camp soon on my own," he said.

"It wasn't any trouble at all!"you stated firmly," and besides, I couldn't wait that long for you to return."

Libra chuckled slightly as he said "I couldn't wait to see you as well. I have something I wish to discuss with you, but the church isn't the most appropriate location. Shall we take a walk?"

"Sure."

You let Libra lead you to wherever he had in mind. It didn't matter to you where you were going, as long as you were with Libra, you were content. Lost in thought, you didn't realize you had arrived at your destination until Libra had stopped walking. You gasped as you took in the scenery around you. Rows and rows of flowers blew calmly in the breeze, seeming like they could go on forever.
Excited as a child, you ran into the field spread out in front of you and laid down in the midst of the blossoms. Looking up at the blue sky, you were filled with a peace that was only present in quiet places such as this. A familiar shadow suddenly hovered over you, it's source smiling at your childish display.

"I thought you would like this place," Libra said as he sat down next to you. A sigh of nostalgia escaped your lips as the cool breeze brushed passed your face.

"It reminds me of when I first met the shepherds," you stated, thinking back to that day three years ago. "To think, if Chrom hadn't found me in that field, I never would have met you."

"I was very fortunate that the gods had led him to you. I don't know where my life would have taken me if you were not there to guide it," he replied. A moment of silence was shared between the two of you before Libra spoke again.

"I have something I wanted to give you," he stated as he reached into his pocket and took out a folded piece of paper. You sat up as Libra handed you the small square, raising an eyebrow slightly as you looked at it. Carefully, you unfolded the paper and smiled at what you saw on it. Libra had drawn a women with her eyes softly closed, smelling a rose that was inches below her face. The women had the many similar features as you, but was drawn so beautifully that it couldn't have been the same person you saw when you looked into a mirror.

"It's amazing Libra! Who is this women that you drew?"

"Why, it's you of course, my love. I'm sorry if the likeness isn't recognizable, but I could not capture all of the beauty you emanate onto the paper."

"Libra, you flatter me!"you shouted embarrassedly.

"My love, I speak only the truth."
This made you even more embarrassed, as you felt a blush surface onto your cheeks.

"I will treasure this drawing forever, Libra, thank you so much!" As you said this, you suddenly remembered the gift you had bought for Libra hidden inside your purple coat. After folding the drawing up neatly and tucking it into your pocket, you took out a book wrapped in red ribbon and held it up to Libra.

"I got something for you as well!"you
said excitedly as Libra took the book into his own hands. After taking off the ribbon, he read the cover of the book slowly, smiling at you after he did.

"A new bible? How did you know I needed one?"he questioned.

"I saw you throw away your old one after it was torn to shreds from the last battle," you explained. "I thought this was the perfect opportunity for me to buy you a new one."

"Thank you, my love. I couldn't have asked for a better gift, or a better lover. The gods have truly blessed me with the most wonderful gift of all." He pulled you into a hug as he said this, making your heart beat increase rapidly. Happily, you wrapped your arms around Libra's neck as he pulled you closer to him.

" I am lucky to have you as well, Libra," you whispered. "Happy Valentines Day. "

.........................................................

Thank you for reading! I'm sorry I haven't updated in a few days, but I'll hopefully have more if these out soon to make up for it. This was requested by JayDagger, I hope you enjoyed it! Please comment if you have a request for a character you would like me to do next. Again, thank you guys for all of your support!

-Ladyrin-chan