🖤-Prologue-🖤

AN: i'd like you to know before we start, i'm not an amazing writer. I'm just trying this out because it seems fun. I'm very open to suggestions and constructive critizism, so please give some! 

"BECAUSE I DAMN DO!" she yelled, her voice cracking. With that, toga rushed at me, cold tears streaming down her face, burning their path down her perfect neck. I felt terrible seeing her cry, like her tears were being torn out of the very fabric of my own body. She smashed into me and tackled me into a kiss. She slammed me against the allew wall, pushing into me so hard i felt a warm trickle of blood leak down from the back of my head.

 "T-tog-ga i-i..." i stammered, not getting anything else out. S-shes k-kissing me..!? I..  S-she t-t-tastes like caramel and, and happiness and everything delicious. She was everything worth being alive for. There where no problems anymore. I had no fear, no pain, and nothing else hurting me. ,I- my train of thought was cut short, as i was snapped back to reality. I could feel it all at once. Her cold tears running down the front of my neck, her arms wrapped tightly around my body, pinning me to the wall. Her mouth on mine, tasting like a dream. Then i felt her tongue, coming aroung mine, and i was drowning in her. I didn't ever want to let her go. I never wanted to be away from her ever again. I coudn't live without her. Slowly, surely, I pulled into her kiss. 

I was still pressed against the wall, but this time I wasn't the only one doing it on purpose. Her body was intertwined with mine, she was smashed up against me, I had never felt this way before, I didn't know ecstasy like this existed. My heart was racing at ten times its normal speed, and I was panting like a dog. My knees felt weak, I could barely stand up, but I felt like I would never fall. We slowly broke, though didn't get far away from each other. Her face was still just an inch from mine, our lips connected by thin silver strands of saliva. I was completely out of breath. 

She somehow leaned in even closer to my face, and whispered in my ear, "I will love you forever Ochaco-chan. I've never felt like this, this bliss. I don't need your blood." She paused. "I need you." She kissed me lightly, and I felt a buzz run through me. "I-i.. L-love you too h-himiko-chan...... I am yours. W-will you be mine?" I said. Her eyes lit up, and she started to silently cry again, this time out of joy. The only response to my question was her tongue running up my the smooth skin of my neck, tracing a path of impossible joy, finding its way into my mouth and staying there for a while, stroking the inside, giving me an electric sensation, as if lightning was coursing though my veins, lighting up my body, making me feel like I could never die. After what felt like a thousand years, we broke apart, staying very close once again. We stood embraced, gazing into one anothers eyes. I could drown in her beatiful, milky yellow, cat-like ones. They were so alluring, so delicate, so profoundly exquisite. My stare never wavered, and neither did hers. I didn't care what my class thought. I didn't care what Deku thought. I didn't care if this was forbidden, or unrealistic, or wrong, or anything else like that. All I cared about was my beautiful Himiko.

Hi guys! This chapter was very short, only like 600 words of actual story. The next ones will be much longer I promise! This one was more of just an introduction, or like, and ad to bring you into the story I guess lol. I don't plan on making the rest of the kisses this like, passionate, unless you want me too idk. I'll upload a new chapter every day at 3-5am mountain time until the story is finished. Some days I might get some sleep, but i'll do my best to get in at least one chapter a day. Hope you like the story so far! :3 bai! 

~🖤💕Author-chan💕🖤