🖤Chapter 1 - Strings🖤

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BE- Uraraka smashed her hand down on annoying alarm clock. "Why is that stupid thing beeping, it's freaking Saturday.. ugh" she mumbled. Then it hit her. "SH- HECK! ITS 10AM IM GOING TO BE LATE!!" she sped around the room grabbing clothes and brushing her teeth at the same time, multitasking like a boss. She practically flew down the stairs, while putting pants on and doing her hair. Her mom chucked her a sandwich, she wolfed it down instantly. "loveyoumomimleavingnowhaveagooddaythanksforthesandwichbyenow! She spit the words faster then Eminem could ever dream of doing.

She exploded out of the door, running faster than her legs should have been able to carry her, pushing past anyone in her way, and vaulting a 5 foot fence in one leap, she got to Deku's apartment. Deku was outside, and jumped back at the sight of Uraraka abruptly appearing in front of him. "Izu-kun! Sorry I'm late, I set my alarm an hour late!" "It's okay Uraraka-Chan!" He said, blushing at what she called him. "Ready to go on out group date?" Uraraka said. "Yep! Momo and  jirou are already at the arcade." He said. 

Ts: The Arcade

"There you guys are!" Momo said as they stepped through the big neon green arcade doors. "So what should we do guys?" Ura asked. They decided to go separate ways with their dates, playing games together. (AN: I spelled together wrong and my autocorrect tried to write Togachaco lol) "Momo-Chan and jirou-Chan are so cute together don't you think deku?" "Yeah" he responded. [Deku POV] I wish me and ochaco could just go alone.. but she insisted on going on a double date with Momo and Jirou. I don't want to confess in this public place.. I'll ask her to come to the park with me. "H-hey Ochaco.." "Ya deku?" "W-will you come t-to the park with me? I-I want to tell y-you something b-but not in a p-public place.." "Sure deku!" They left the arcade and walked to the park together, deku's face a complete tomato. 

"Well we're here deku, what did you want to tell me?" Deku pulled a rose from inside his jacket "I l-love you O-ochaco.." [Ochaco POV] Oh deku... HELL. How can tell him? He'll hate me! Ughhhh this is so hard! Deku.. i-i.. i dont feel the same about us. I-i'm lesbian, s-so i cant love you as.. as a romantic partener. I-i hope we can still be friends deku, because i really like being around you, i just dont really feel the same way. I'm so sorry. Deku dropped the rose, letting it fall to the ground. It landed in a small puddle on the ground, shriveling up, just as his heart cracked in two. [Deku POV] "O-oh." It seemed to get ten degrees colder. My face lost its color, going down to a dreadful shade of gray. I felt my eyes get puffy as i teared up, i tried to mask the tears, but they kept coming. I coudnt keep them in, they came like a Tsunami of pain. Streaking down my face as i dropped the rose, letting in die on the ground next to me. "Goodbye then. Uraraka." 

I mare sure not to call her by her first name, to indicate my gloom. I turned around, and started walking home, not paying attention to anything around me, the only thought in my mind being the fact that i'll never be loved. When i got home, I turned on some xxxtentacion, crying in my bed. I heard the window creak, and saw someone silhouetted against the bleak gray night sky. [Toga POV] She doesent love him. She is MINE. Deku will pay for trying to take away my wonderful Ochaco. MY Ochaco. "Hello, Deku-kun." His eyes widened in terror, seeing the syringes packed on my neck, and the gleaming iron blade in my right hand. "You tried to get my sweet darling Ochaco. Now you will feel the pain i've felt for 17 damn years. 17 years of suffering. Ochaco doesen't care about you deku. She loves me." "S-she doesent even know who you are!" He yelled, in between sobs. "Oh, she will." "You cant control her with strings, she's her own person, not your puppet!" "Silly deku-kun. The only strings here are the ones they are going to find you hanging from." She said, a fiendish twinkle in her eyes, as she brandished the knife with practiced skill. [Deku POV] "N-no please.. i-i.. im s-sorry you c-can have her, j-just plea-" she cut him off, pressing a soft finger to his lips. "Yes deku. I can have her. I will. Sadly, you must be taken out of this." She kissed him lightly, a delighted smile crossing her face as he turned bright red. 

With that she lunged at him, carving the pieces off, savoring his groans of agony, lapping up his blood. A psychoticly adorable grin cut her face as she slit him, watching the color drain from his features. "Mine, deku. All mine." She stopped cutting him, and watched him squirm in his bed, blood flowing from his wrists and lips. He coudn't move because of the blood loss. "Oh deku, i almost loved you. But now i realize, the only thing i love about you," she paused. "Is your blood." His bed was stained red, and his clothes were torn just like his skin. She started taking the blood, drinking it up like a thirsty animal. Now I can have ochaco. She will be mine. I will finally taste her. She beamed. "Well deku, id love to stay, but my darling is waiting. Toodles!" She hopped out of the window from the windowsill.

[Deku POV] i've lost my love and my lover. I have no reason to stay alive. I sat there, letting the last blood drip out. I loved ochaco. And she never loved me. She wasn't ever going to, and i could never make her. "Goodbye ochaco." He whispered. "I love you."

Spicy eh? I've never really liked deku, so I killed him off pretty early. Should make the chapters longer or is this a good length? 1033 words. 

Hope that one was decent, and i'd love recommendations for improvement if you have any! Bai! ~ 🖤💕Author-chan💕🖤