🖤Chapter 2 - Finding Darling🖤

Toga skipped happily up the road, oblivious to all the stares and odd looks, only one thing on her mind. When the massive building that was UA High came ito view, she slowed down a little. My Darling Ochaco is just behind those walls... she'll be with me so soon!!! She let out a small excited squeal and pulled out her phone. [Text (Toga)]: I'm so near you darling!!! Come out ehen schools out and we'll go on a date!! <333333 [Text (Uraraka)]: W-what? Who are you? [Text (Toga)]: I'm your lover, Himiko-chan!! [Uraraka POV] What part of me isnt willing to report this!? There's a deadly villian outside the school and all I care about is if she's still cute? Am I even allowed to think she's cute!? Ugh! *Class Ends* Uraraka walks to the lounge area instead of her dorm, to find Momo, Lida, Jirou, Tsu, Todoroki, Mina, and Denki. "Hey Ura, come play truth or dare with us! It'll just be the eight of us!" "S-sorry guys I have to meet up with someone today." "OooOoOOOoOooooO!!" They all cooed, and Uraraka giggled. 

Uraraka went up to her dorm to chose her outfit for todays...date. I can't believe im going. I should be reporting this to Mr. Aizawa and All Might. Why am I feeling like this about her, why am I feeling defensive? Whatever. She decided on a yellow and white hoodie, torn white jeans, and little pink boots. She left her dorm to get more OooOOOoing from tthe others, and then left the actual school building. She went out the front way, going about 15 yards, then stopping on a bench. [Text (Uraraka)]: I'm in front of the school. Just then a beautiful blonde girl in a sailor outfit came bounding out of some bushes.

"Ochaco-chan!!! I knew you loved me!!!" Himiko ran to Ochaco, and gave her a tight sqeeze around the neck. "You look so cute!!" [Uraraka POV] If the first comment hadn't made me red enough, the second one definetly did. "T-thanks! Y-you too T-toga!" That was all she coughed up. "You can call me Himiko-chan or darling!" "O-ok Himiko-c-chan!" 

Ts: After Their Date (sorry I'm bad at dates, and i'd actually love some suggestions about how to do them easier!)

[Uraraka POV] Wow.. she's so cute! I don't know why i thought she was all psychopath, she definetly has some good in her, Around me at least. NO. DAMMIT YOU CANT LIKE HER. SHE A V.I.L.L.A.N!!! SHE'S JUST PLAYING YOU FOR INFO. N-no she woudn't.. not to me. "H-hey Himiko-chan?" Uraraka said as they walked hand in hand down the road back to UA. "Yes darling??" She beamed and tilted her head a little like a helpless little puppy. A helpless little shanking-and-blood-drinking slasher puppy. "U-um I had a lot of fun t-tonight m-maybe we could g-go again sometime?" "Ohhh Ochaco!!! That's so sweet of you! I'd love to go on another date anytime you can!" She hugged me around my neck and gave a soft little kiss on my cheek. I blushed and ihumanly gigantic amount. "D-did y-you jusr k-kiss me Himiko-chan!?" I said, delighted, for some twisted reason. I hugged her back, and wondered how she kept so much excitement and joy in her body at once. Uraraka had to go back to her dorms, because it was getting late and they didn't want to seem suspicious. [Mineta POV] (AN I promise Mineta wont be here for long, but there's something I want to do to him) Uraraka just came in looking super happy... after going on what we think was a date. She must have KISSED SOMEONE! "How was the DATE uraraka-chan?" Momo said. "Ya, how many times did you kiss the lucky guy!?!?!?" Momo proceded to elbow mineta in the stomach hard enough for him to cough up some blood and fall over. "Shut up, pervert." 

"I d-didn't kiss any-" she was cut short by two arms wrapping around hee neck from behind. "Guess who??" The excited voice exclaimed. My first instinct was to throw these arms off of me and get into a defensive stance, but there was something different about these pretty, smooth, tan hands. "It's me darling!! Himiko-chan!!" Toga said, tackling me to the ground. "VILLIAN!" they yelled, about to attack. "Why the hell is that VILLIAN on top of you uraraka!?!?" Jirou yelled. "Because shes my girlfriend!! Obviously!" Toga said. G-GIRLFRIEND? WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN? WHAT? I m-mean.. i do lov- NO. STOP! Shut up brain I do! I do love her. "And she loves me, right Ochaco-chan!?" I don't know what made me do it, or how I built up enough nerve, but instead of responding, I pulled her into a kiss. Her wonderfuly soft lips felt like heaven. I played around with her caramel hair as we lay there in front of all my classmates, on the ground kissing.

Toga pushed harder on me and we rolled over, still connected. I love you so much Himiko. "Oh. My. Gosh." Momo said. (AN sorry if this is dorky, but I dont like saying omg, Sorry) They all just sat there in disbelief, as me and toga made out, right there freaking in front of them. We broke apart after an entire 7 minutes of holy bliss. "Yes I do, I love you Himiko." I kissed her on the top of my head and she stood up, blushing insanely and beaming at me. She squealed and hugged me tightly, and I woudn't have been suprised to have seen actual light eminating off of her. "Imlove you so much Ochaco darling!!!" She hugged ever tighter, and buried her face in my chest. I hugged her head, and she hugged me just a bit tighter. When I thought I might break a rib, she got let go of me, gave me a tiny kiss on the lips, and ran out. "Bai darling!" "G-goodbye Himiko!" "I'm just going to go............" the entire class seemed to say in unison. We went back up to our dorms and I had the best sleep i've had in many months. 

Wooo! First kiss! Another chapter out! Oh also i just found out my japanese name is Raden btw. Its freaking 3:54 am here lol. Welp, i was able to crank out another chapter. It wasn't super long, but it was a decent length. Around 1100 words, maybe a few more. It was kinda rushed, and im sorry about that, i guess i just wanted them to kiss. Hope your enjoying Chocolate and Caramel so far!

Thank you! ~🖤💕Raden-Chan💕🖤