🖤Chapter 6 - Strings pt. 2🖤

This chapter is going to be very short, and i have a good reason so just trust me ok?

Cold. Dark. Scared. Love. Alone. The words flew thru Toga's mind like bullets, tearing through anything else she tried to think of. She was chained to a wall, sitting up against it in a dark room. She had been there for a few hours now, and there had been no sign of life except her. All she remembered was getting back to Ochaco's dorm after karaoke and going to bed with her. She woke up with a note infront of her, and her body chained to a wall from her wrists. M-my Ochaco will save me. I know she'll come. She loves me. The note had had 1 word written on it, Strings. It was scrawled down in barely readable handwriting, as if the person had been in a very big hurry. Regardless of handwriting, the word made her blood run cold, and she was felt a pang of freezing worry as she thought of what her captors might to to her sweet Ochaco. 

Ts: 3 hours later

The cell, or whatever this terrible room was supposed to be, had gotten gradually colder over the hours. Toga just sat there, making faint wimpering noises, but not crying anymore. She had red tear tracks down her face and a cut under one eye that ran all the way to her bottom lip. The only other thing in her cell was a small TV that had been playing the news. There was nothing interesting so far, and Toga had long since stopped paying attention. Then something caught her eye on the bottom bar of the news. It read: UA STUDENT OCHACO URARAKA, 16, HAS PUT TOGETHER A SEARCH PARTY FOR GIRLFRIEND, WHO DISSAPEARED THE NIGHT BEFORE LEAVING NOTHING BUT A NOTE SAYING "TRUE LOVE" MORE ON THE MATTER AT 5PM. True love?  She wondered. Who left the note? Why is this happening? Why Me? A soft voice spoke from the intercom, saying: "Toga! Glad you made it. Are you wondering why we have brought you here?" Anything i tell them could be used against me. "No. Let me sleep intercom guy."

"You are here because of something you did 1 week ago. Something you and our love will pay dearly for." She couldn't ignore that remark, the voice had said OUR love. "What the hell do you mean by our love?" "Your execution will be performed in 2 hours." "I SAID WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY OUR LOVE!?" She screamed.

cliffhangerrrrrrrr! Hehe! While you wait for my lazy butt to write more chapters, go check out Cocoa Butter Kisses, a rly good momojirou fanfic that you'll love if you enjoy this one. I promised my crush i'd Write 3 chapters today, so there ya have it. I've been writing for 6 hours, my eyes hurt like crap, amd my fingers are numb, so im going to go to sleep now. Bai!

~🖤💕Raden-Chan💕🖤