Suspicion

Shota was wary when Todoroki came into class that morning. He heard his students ask the beat up teen about it, only getting shrugged off. Now, this wasn't the first time the student had came into class looking like he fought a gang. It was just last week when Shoto limped into class with his whole body bruised and slightly bloodied. Shota was pretty sure the kid had a broken leg. The teen claimed that he was training and hurt himself by accident, but didn't have time to wrap his injuries. He was sent to Recovery Girl to be healed. The nurse informed the teen's parent about the injuries and told him to monitor his son's training as to avoid injuries.

Shoto came to school the next day limping, as well as a couple of bruises on his neck.

Another thing Aizawa noticed was how Todoroki would flinch when someone would touch him, even if it was a small bump. Though his face stayed neutral, the teacher could tell he felt pain from being touched.

The last thing Shota noticed about the quiet teen was his eyes. Throughout the day his eyes were dull and lifeless, as if he was nothing but a walking corpse. However, when the bell rings for school to end, Aizawa would see a small glimpse of fear. It wasn't noticeable at first, and it rarely happened, but when Shoto has a glint of fear in his eyes, he'd come to school the next day covered in injuries.

The teacher was highly concerned for his student. He may not show it, but he cared about each and every one of his students. He planned to set up a meeting with Endeavor to see if there was something going on at home. Something was wrong, and Shota was going to get to the bottom of it.

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x