1 - New Beginning

First of all, I died the most boring, but the most peaceful way. I did not save anyone nor did I do anything cool. I just died while sleeping at 17. I had so much to do and see. Let's rewind, shall we?

I was peacefully watching my favorite tv-show The Vampire Diaries while in quarantine because of Covid-19. I was eating ice cream and everything was cool.

"No you piece of Muffin!! Get your hands off!" I yelled at the tv. I was on season 4 where Elena/Jeremy stabbed Kol with the white oak stake. I tried to hold back my tears, but the scene always gets to my feels. I threw my spoon at the tv where Jeremy were. "Wait I need that." I tried to reach the spoon from my position on the couch but fell down on my face.

"Idiootti, joka ikinen kerta..." ("Idiot, every single time") I murmured in Finnish. I was a exhange student from Finland and I lived in America currently and English just stuck with me. I just laid there on my floor and fell asleep. Yep, that's me on daily bases.

Well that is how I died. Exciting right? Yeah I did not think so too. And that is not even the worst part. My precious ice cream.

-

Elena's POV

I hear extremly annoying sound of the most loved device in the whole earth, my dear alarm clock. I yeet my arm towards the sound and it ends. I yawn and get up to a sitting position. I stretch my arms up and open my arms. I freeze. This is not my room. I slowly bring my arms down and get up. Well like it would be that easy. I fall down on the floor bedsheet tangeled on my legs. I quickly get up like nothing happened. I walk to a mirror and look at myself. "What in the..."

I slowly lift my hands to my face. Looking back at me on the mirror is Nina Dobrev, well almost. One of... my eyes is bright blue, like my eyes from my real life, and the other on is beautiful rich brown like OG elenas eyes. My hair is more like dark-ish blond than brown and some of my freckles stayed.  My body is more curved, more lucious and definitely more attractive. Don't get me wrong, Nina Dobrev is absolutely beautiful, but in season one she looked... Well not like this.

"Yeah I think I have finally lost it... Or this is very-" I pinch myself on my arm. "Auts! Very realistic dream." I put my hand on my mouth and squeal loudly. I am in TVD. I don't care if it was only dream or something. I am here.

I look for Elenas diary, which is relatevly easy to find. Last writing was day before the first episode of TVD. So here I am. On the pilot of the amazing series. Heck, what am I going to do. I'm going to save Lexi, in case of Rippaaaaah Stefan. Yes.

I quickly go to bathroom. I have to take a shower. I take my clothes off and step into the shower. I keep my eyes on the roof, it's just too akward and weird still. I wash myself and quickly make my way out. I grab my towel and wrap it around me and walk to Ele-... my room.

I look for clothes, but OG Elena had different style from mine. Somethings are luckily kind of same. I take out black skinny jeans, blue tank top and... HA! Elena had a leather jacket. Sorry, it's mine now. I put it on. I look myself on the mirror and think.

Even I had to say, I was beautiful/unique like this. I french braid my hair and grab my backback. I look around for my phone or something. I find my old phone from my old life. I don't know if that's a good thing, considering it comes out later in the future. YES! ALL MY MUSIC IS THERE. THANK GOD!

I grab everything and walk towards my dear brothers room. I knock on the door and wait. He opens the door and looks at me with an raised eyebrow. I physically have to hold in a squeal. "What do you want Elena?" Jeremy asks me. "I just..." I start with squacky voice. I clear my throat and start again. "I just wanted to say that I'm sorry and that I love you Remy." I said smiling and I attack him with a hug. I quickly step back and hit his arm. "Ow! What was that for??" Jeremy asks rubbing his arm. "That's for Kol." I say proudly and start to walk away. Jeremy looks at my back of my head with a very confused look and shakes his head smiling little. I hear a small "love you too Lena" and my smile widenes even more.

I walk downstairs and see Aunt Jenna pacing in the kitchen. "Toast. I can make toast." She says. "No thank you Aunt Jenna." I hate coffee, so sorry plot. I open my arms. "Hug would be nice?" She laughs and hugs me.

I havent seen my real mom for almost a year because of Covid, so I needed this so much.

Jeremy comes downstairs and grabs a mug for coffee. "Your first day of school and I'm totally unprepared. Lunch money?" Aunt Jenna asks.

I shake my head. "I'm good, thank you tho." Jeremy takes both of our money. "Anything else? A number two pencil? What am I missing?" Jenna asks again.

"Don't you have that presentation today?" HAA THIS IS SO COOL. "I'm meeting with my thesis advisor at...now. Crap!" Aunt Jenna panicks and bolts out of the house. I turn to Jeremy. "If you need aynthing just call and I shall appear. I mean it Remy. You are my brother and you can talk to me, whatever it is. Love you." I say with a small smile.

On the show Elena and Jeremy did not have that good relationship, but I plan on changing that. He nods with a small smile too. "Sure. Love you too Lena." He leaves the house.

YES! On my previous life I always loved to show how much somebody meant to me or how much I loved them.

I turn around to see on the TV news about two missing persons. Holy Muffins, Ladies and Gentleman and all the other supportives, Damon is in business!

I hear a car honk outside. Bonnie! BonBon! CinnaBon! I grab my stuff and start to close everything etc. Like a good house owner I am. Here we go, let's do this.