28 - Werewolves

Elenas POV

After over three hours of staring at the hotel ceiling, I finally get up.

After our kiss Elijah went to his own room and left me to think about life.

I really liked Elijah, what the heck, throw some love in too.

But I liked Niklaus too and I couldn't do it to neither of them.

I sigh and pull my big hoodie over me and put the hood on.

I put comfy pants on and sit back down on the bed.

I look at my hands and sigh for the hundred time.

My head is a mess. I don't know what to do with my feelings.

I groan and flop down on my back to the bed.

Why me. Why does these fictional characters are so perfect and handsome and and and....

I get pulled out from my thoughts by a knock on the door.

"Yeah?" I ask and look up. Ahh the double chin.

Niklaus opens the door and peeks in.

"We found a wolf in a bar not that far away. You want to come?" He asks opens the door fully.

"Sure. But I'm too lazy to move right now. And I'm exchausted." I laugh slightly and sigh.

Well it was true. I didn't really sleep last night. Damnit Elijah and his perfect lips.

"That's why I brought you ice-cream. It's waiting in the car." Niklaus says with a smirk.

I look at him again and smile widely. "You are the best person in this world right now."

"I know." He continues to smirk.

I throw a pillow to his way. He doesn't do anything and let's the pillow hit him in the face.

He looks unamused and I burst into giggles.

"You have five seconds." Niklaus says as he holds up five fingers.

I quickly bolt up from the bed and run past him while he chuckles quietly. "You'll never catch me ali-"

I fall down to the floor with a loud thump.

Niklaus speeds from the room and looks at Elijah, who is looking at me with a amused expression.

"Are you okay Elena?" Elijah asks and I look at the ceiling.

"I see the light." I say dramatically and reach my other hand up and put the another to my heart.

"Har har little moon." Niklaus says and easily hauls me up with that overly cute dimpled smile of his.

I sigh and yawn right after it.

"Can I get my ice cream now?" I ask with a small giggle.

-

We sit in a car with music in the background.

I'm sitting in the backseat, Elijah is driving and Niklaus is in the frontseat.

I take a spoonful of the icy perfection and just look out of the window.

I feel like the main character right now.

I giggle and go to take another spoonful, but there isn't anything left.

"Oh man..." I mumble and put the cup to the seat next to me.

Niklaus looks at me through the mirror and raises a eyebrow.

With a smile I switch places to the middle and stick my head between their seats.