27 - Roadtrip with da men & Psychopathic surprise

A/N: Sorry for interrupting, but a important question for the future: smut or no smut?🤣

Elenas POV

"We're half way theeeere, WOOOAH LIVIN' ON A PRAYER!"

"Elena please." Elijah says with a sigh as he turns the radio off.

"You said we couldn't get ice cream!" I say with a pout and fall back to the middle seat.

I reach up to turn the radio back on, but Niklaus gently swats my hand away.

I huff and let my hand drop down.

"Are we there yet?" I ask.

"No." Niklaus answers me and I sigh.

There is a pretty long silence between us.

"Are we close?" I ask again.

"Not much closer than five minutes before." Niklaus says with a sarcastic smile.

I sigh and close my eyes. This is boring.

"Can we get ice cream?" I ask with a pout.

Both of the vampires sigh and Niklaus looks at me through the middle mirror thingy.

"Will you stop asking the same question if we do?" He asks and I grin widely.

"Scout's honor." I salute to him and Niklaus chuckles.

After a couple minutes of driving we stop at some sort of a bar.

I get up from the car quickly and stretch my arms up.

I look down at my outfit and furrow my brows.

I'm currently wearing black shorts, a dark blue tank top and a long black cardigan.

I shrug and happily bounce towards the bar and cafe mix.

Elijah and Niklaus follow me, the latter looking all around us for a threat of some sorts.

We sit down at some random table and I'm between Elijah and Niklaus.

Both a little bit too close for liking, but Duh, it's the originals. Who am I to complain?

A second later a young male waiter comes to our table and only looks at me.

I shuffle uncomfortably and without even noticing move closer to Elijah.

"Are you ready to order?" The waiter asks me with a glint in his eyes.

Elijah puts his hand over my shoulders and pulls me tightly against his side, holding me close.

"Yes, my wife and us are ready to order." Elijah says and I take a shaky breath. Yessir.

Niklaus looks ready to rip the poor guys head off.

The waiter gulps and nods after seeing the challenging look on both males.

"We would like one tea, one whiskey and one soda. And some chocolate ice cream with sprinkles." Elijah says.

I look at him with a wide smile and snuggle closer to him.

Niklaus glances at us with a weird look in his eyes and looks at the table.

"Coming right up." The waiter hurries away and I giggle.

"I think you scared him." I comment with a shrug, allthough it's quite difficult, considering that I'm being held by a death force.

"Good." Niklaus says gruffly.

"Are you okay Niklaus?" I ask him and he nods.

"Are you sure?" I ask with narrowed eyes.