𝑨 𝒏 𝒈 𝒆 𝒍 𝒊 𝒄

A cute short one-shot. Requested by @ayns1ee <3. 

Listen to the song if you want, it was basically the only ukulele song i could find at the moment. This is oddly short but i thought it would be nice that way! sorry if this isn't what you wanted, i tried. Enjoy!

3rd Person POV 

Gon sat on his bed playing a calm song on his ukulele, with a certain fluffy haired boy on his lap enjoying the sound and just listening. 

The 2 boys have been dating for a few months now and so far them both have enjoyed it to the fullest, especially Killua. 

He got to hug and kiss his boyfriend whenever he wanted, and most of all, he got to listen to him and his music. 

Gon's voice would be described as angelic and soft, and his playing skills matched his singing voice perfectly. 

He never once hit a wrong note in both his singing and playing.  The wind blew through the open window, blowing through their hair, causing Killua to cuddle up to Gon for warmth. 

Gon, not fazed by the wind but by the actions of his cuddly boyfriend, he set the ukulele down and decided to just sing so the ukulele wouldn't get in the way. He sang softly (A/N KIllIng mE SofTlY WitH hiS SonG- sorry wrong song),

 Killua felt his eyes get droopy as he closed them, Gon's soft angelic voice being the last thing he heard before he fell asleep. 

Gon sang for a few more minutes to just practice before picking up his cat-like boyfriend, and laying him down on the bed, and then pulling the blanket over the both of them. 

A few second later shuffling could be heard as Killua wrapped his arms and legs around, burying his face into his chest. Gon smilied as the white hair tickled his nose a little.

 He listened to his breathing, and he soon fell asleep to the sound of his beloved boyfriends breaths.