𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞;

Yandere Gon x Killua

I plan on making a Yandere killua one-shot after this but i'm really sick rn and i have a huge headache

Super obsessive Gon so some parts may be disturbing

TW: Mature content, blood, stalking, death, very descriptive torture, slight sexual harassment, mentions of r*pe.

Not reread for mistakes.

Gon POV

I peeked from behind a wall as i watched Killua talk to a girl. I was fuming with anger. 

'That stupid girl is trying to take Killua away from me. Well, jokes on her, he's mine.' I said to myself as i ran away.

For the rest of the day i followed Killua around the school, to the mall, and finally to his house.

I opened his window quietly stepping inside. I walked up to the sleeping boy as i smiled. I took some pictures of him before going through his clothes and taking a few of his shirts.

I then escaped out the window and made my way to my next target. I walked down the quiet streets, glancing at the address i have stolen from the school papers.

I was face to face with the address as i climbed through a window, hammer in hand. Closing it behind me as i saw the familiar girl on her desk, her back facing me. 

I watched as she blushed scrolling through Killua's instagram posts, downloading a few of the pictures.

I was now right behind her as she saw my reflection in her computer screen.

''i- huh-?'' She turned to me and thats when i hit her in the head with the hammer. 

I put a cloth on her head using a rope to tie it to her head as i dragged her out the window. She was slightly heavy as i carried her to the school classroom, since i had no where else to go.

I tied her to the chair before unloading my tools from my backpack. She regained consciousness as she moved around in the chair moving her head.

''Where am i?! Who are you and what are you doing?!'' She screamed, slightly muffled from the cloth on her head. 

I took out a knife as i looked at my reflection in it. I turned my attention back to the girl as i brought the knife to her hands. 

The same hands that touched Killua, the same ones that downloaded his pictures on instagram. 

Fuming in anger, i used the tip and pushed it under her nail, earning a loud screech in pain. I continued doing this to the rest of her fingers before taking them off. 

I chopped her fingers off one by one as she continued crying and banging her head on the chair in complete pain. Right when i was getting to the good part, she stopped moving completely.

'She must've passed out.' I scoffed to myself before deciding my Aunt would soon wonder why i haven't come home yet. I ended up cutting her hands off and slitting her throat. 

I kept the cloth that had blood leaking out of it as i tied a rope on her neck before attaching it to the ceiling. 

I looked at the bloody hanging body that would soon be found tomorrow as i toyed with it a bit before going to the bathroom and washing everything off.