𝐂𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐞 𝐏𝐢𝐞

𝐓𝐖: 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝.

Sorry updates will come out more slowly. Also I will not be making a part 2 for Idol! until I think of an idea for it, sorry. Enjoy.

Gon POV/ 3rd person POV

Me and Killua were walking out of the grocery store. 

''Cutie Pie wait up you have to help me hold these groceries!'' He happily called out the nickname he gave me.

I, being immature, ran ahead of Killua, laughing happily turning around to see my boyfriends horrified face as he tossed the groceries on the ground, the air being filled with the sound of a honking horn.

Before I could comprehend what happened I was pushed out of the way. Opening my eyes to my husband, on the ground, ripped apart by the truck I hopelessly didn't know was about to hit me. 

I couldn't move. I was staring at my lifeless husband, my happiness, my love, broken on the ground, bloody. I let out a horrified scream of pain and guilt, because it was all my fault my husband was like this right now. 

I couldn't see properly as my eyes were filled with tears of regret and sadness as I heard some gasps from the nearby people as blue and red lights filled the area and my love was taken away into a ambulance. 

I hopelessly called out his name stumbling to the white car, being pushed back by the crowd that was now here as the ambulance drove away without me.

I heard whispers and cries from unknown people. Why where they crying? They didn't know him? It doesn't affect them? I felt myself get angrier with every gasp and question from the crowd as they stared at me with pity and sadness. I just wanted them to go away. 

Where was Killua? Where did they take him? Everything was going so fast as I stayed on the ground crying only making eye contact with the red stained concrete and the groceries I hoped to cook with him that night, where all scattered on the street. 

I then blacked out from all the stress and crying. Only to wake up the next day in a hospital bed. 

My head ached terribly. Where was I? Was it a dream? The slight glimmer of hope was reveled inside of me as I looked around the hospital room, and a doctor opened the door, startling me.

''Excuse me but where am I? And where is my husband?'' I asked in a soft voice, may throat was aching from the possibility I was screaming the night before. I looked at the doctor who had a sad pitiful face. I stared at him before asking again, feeling the hope inside of me slowly disappear.

''Where is my husband? His name is Killua Zoldyck where is he?!'' I said in a louder voice as the doctor still stayed silent. I jumped out of the hospital bed running past the useless doctor, opening the door. The doctor didn't stop me, instead he stared at me with that pitiful face I recognized.

 It was the same horrifying face I was being stared at with the night before. 'It wasn't a dream.' I said to myself as I looked at every hospital door looking for my husbands name. 

Getting stares from the people and nurses. 

I finally found the name ''Zoldyck, Killua.'' on a paper taped to a door as I swung it open to see a bandaged body laying on the lifelessly white hospital bed. I slowly walked to the body as the door closed behind me. I felt my eyes water as I stared at the bloody bandaged body there.