𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝;

A/N currently sleep deprived. Play song if you want.

sick Gon x Killua

_________________________________________

Killua perspective     

        I lazily opened my eyes, the wind bleeding through the half open window onto my face as i sat up. Stretching a bit, i got out of bed and headed to the bathroom.

I brushed my teeth, the minty taste filling up my mouth. After brushing my teeth i got dressed into some warm clothes before opening the door. 

The cold air struck my face as i pulled my scarf up to cover the lower half of my face.

I walked into the car sitting down and starting it. I drove onto the street as white speckles could be seen coming from the sky, landing and melting onto my car as i drove.

It was snowing. 

I drove a little longer before parking into my normal spot in the hospital parking lot. I got out, hurriedly going inside, opening the door and being greeted with warmth. 

I looked at the counter to see the familiar girl sitting at the front desk.

''Welcome back Killua. Gon should be awake.'' She said softly as i just nodded and walked down the empty white hall.

I turned a couple corners before seeing the familiar door. I walked towards it, taking a deep breath before turning the handle slowly. 

I opened it to see the familiar boy in his normal hospital outfit, looking out the wide window, fazed by the snow. Closing the door, he tiredly turned to me. His face lit up as he smiled.

''Hey Gon.'' I said walking and taking a seat in the chair, the one i have sat in everyday for the past 2 months.

He motioned for me to give him a hug as i leaned over. Instead he gave me a quick peck on the lips. I smiled genitally before he giggled and hugged me. 

Gon is my boyfriend of 2 years and is very sick. He doesn't have a lot of time left, about at least 6 days.

He doesn't know he's going to die though, that's what makes seeing him everyday so hard for me. The way he spoke with such hope. 

''Kil? Your crying.'' He said as i looked at him.

''Oh..i guess i just missed you.'' I said smiling rubbing my eyes.

''Haha your so stupid. I saw you yesterday!'' He said jokingly smiling. I nodded sadly sitting onto the chair as he rambled about about a bunch of stuff. 

I sat in the chair, not paying attention to what he was saying, just paying attention to his joyful pale face as his black-ish green hair lay'd down on his head. 

''Kil? You seem so sad.'' He said softly as i scolded myself for making Gon worried. I promised myself to be happy for the last few days Gon has to live.

''Oh sorry..'' I mumbled as his worried face lit up.

''Hey Kil, when i get better i'll marry you.'' He said smiling as i widened my eyes in shock.