𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫;

writing this because SOMEONE kept running away from me in royal high and broke my heart... *stares at sussy baka luna*

also based off the song bc like i didnt do a heather based one-shot yet

_____________________________

killua perspective

i was currently in the bathroom. its been about 30 minutes and im just staring a my reflection. i guess i zoned out a bit but was snapped out of my trance when loud banging came from the bathroom door.

''KILLUA GET OUT I NEED TO PEE!"' i heard my younger sister basically yell.

''ok ok!'' i yelled back, gathering my things and walking out of the bathroom only to be pushed past by my sister.

i walked downstairs, grabbing my bag and walking out of the house before my mom could force me to eat breakfast.

i walked down the sidewalk, feeling the cold air breeze through my thin school uniform. i quickly picked up my speed in need to get to school.

suddenly, the soft plit plats of what seemed to be rain started to be heard. before i knew it, it was raining. using my bag as a shield i ran as fast as i could, making sure not to trip, as i finally got to the school.

i wasn't very wet, just a little damp, so it wasn't a very big deal. i noticed i was a few minutes early to i headed to my locker, dodging people. the hallway was sort of crowded but it wasnt that bad.

i got to my locker, putting my stuff in as i felt someone hug me from behind, in which i flinched. i was about to fling the person off until i heard the familiar giggling.

''good morning killua!'' i heard the familiar chirpy voice say to me.

''goodmorning, gon.'' i turned around to be face to face with the bright boy. i smiled softly as he returned the gesture with a bigger smile.

''i heard theres a new student today!'' he said as i nodded in return, getting my books out for class.

''i wonder what they will look like!'' gon said as he began to ramble on about this mystery new student.

gon was my best friend of almost 10 years. and my crush of nearly 4 years. i loved him and cared about him more than anything. whatever makes him happy is all that matters to me.

the bell rang and if the hallway wasn't loud enough, it got louder as all the students scrambled to get to their first class.

i felt my hand be grabbed and i was dragged to my first class by who would be gon. once we got their we went to our usual seats.

everything was normal, until the door suddenly opened. a very familiar girl with long golden hair and teal eyes walked in. 

i remember seeing her somewhere.

''goodmorning students. today we have a new classmate. this is retz.'' the teacher said gesturing to the girl. everyone gave a half assed hi. 

i noticed the girl, retz, was staring harshly at something. or, someone. i followed her gaze to gon.

i felt my heart stop.