Part 2

I took in my surroundings in awe, purple and gold adorned banners decorated the castle walls with streamers and such floating the wind above my head. There were loads of food carts and merchandise wagons lining the paths, none of the guests paid any attention to those at the moment however because at the front steps of the castle was the royal family. The royals were kind, just, and quite talented to be honest.
All four members of the family were brothers, the eldest and the king of his great nation was a tall man with silky golden locks that seemed to always be well brushed and almost always shoulder length style. The king's eyes were ocean blue that seemed to reassure you that things would always end peacefully, which was probably why so many people adored him and wished him a long life. The second brother was lanky but had a bit of muscle so he didn't look as skeletal as the guard at the entrance, he kept his hair much shorter than his older brother's but his bangs that he kept pushed to one side lay just above his brow. He had wavy chocolate brown hair and beautiful emerald green eyes, the second eldest was a musician of sorts that played songs for his people, his relaxed and pleasant tone adored by many. The third brother was different from his brothers, unlike them he had brilliant wine red eyes but was a quick-witted and sophisticated swordsman. His long strawberry blonde hair usually kept in a braid that fell to his hip, he was around the same height as the second eldest but both were an inch or two shorter than their kingly older brother. Finally, there was the youngest of the royals. The young prince was much younger than his adult siblings, while they were 28, 25, and 24 the youngest was only 16 years of age. He kept his hair short with the sides faded, his hair wasn't brilliant and gold like the eldest or strawberry blonde like the third no his hair was a soft sandy color that sort of faded int0 a golden color at the ends, Some sid he looked like a younger version of the previous king but he denied it. His eyes were a striking arctic blue that most people noticed immediately, although his brothers had very easy to spot and obvious talent that they loved to flaunt to the public he liked to keep his talents secretive and not very public. He was a brilliant pianist, but unlike most pianists he had a loud boisterous personality and was the life of every party he attended.