Part 8

After being questioned we continued onward and met up with William to be shown to our rooms, " i'm glad you three made it, we don't have many visitors." he confessed. We all walked as a group to our room splitting off from each other once we reached our respective chambers, eventually I reached my room. "Well i guess this is where we say goodbye until dinner. See you then!" he said cheerily, turning on his heel and treading in the direction of his brothers.
(A/N: writers block is really trying to murder me today T^T) i opened the door quetly entering the large room, looking around i could see the beautiful queen sized bed and a large book shelf that i would probably never fill. While standing in the middle of the room I could probably fully spread out my wings, and looking at the height of this room I might be able to fly up and sit on the support beams. Suddenly a brilliant idea struck me, with that I quickly grabbed the little hammock I had brung from home and flew up to the beams. I swiftly tied the ropes of the hammock to the large wooden poles securing it tightly. Once I was finished I laid down in the fabric of the swing carefully testing if it could hold my weight, I cheered happily when it didn't snap as soon as I laid down. I let my wings flop over the sides resting on the open air lazily, I leaned back resting my head comfortably. A commanding knock interrupted my calm suddenly, I sat up quickly flying down and landing with a heavy thud. "Yes?" I called through the thick wooden door. "The king has requested your attendance at dinner tonight, please report to the dinning hall in 2 minutes." boomed the guard loudly. I nodded knowing full well that the guard couldn't see me, I quickly brushed my hair again and put on some fancier looking earrings. I looked in the mirror and decided that I looked acceptable, so I pulled open the door adjusting some misplaced feathers as I jogged down the corridor to the dining room.
Once there I settled into the open seat beside Archer, servants sauntered into the room with trays held on their arms. After the dishes were laid out and we had begun eating king Philip asked, "so how are you all settling into your new lives?" he inquired. As Toby and I shoveled the divine food into our mouths Archer spoke up, "I'm settling in wonderfully, my room is so spacious that I can fully stretch out my wings indoors for once!" he elbowed me in the side to signal that i should speak next. "Ow... uhm yeah, i love my room! I put a hammock in the rafters actually." I confessed elbowing Archer right back with a grumble. As Toby gulped down a final mouthful of food he added, "yeah my room is a great super comfy bed too!" he mumbled around the food in his mouth. Philip beamed kindly, "that's good to hear, i think it's safe to assume you all like the food?" he chuckled. Toby and I nodded aggressively, as philip laughed.
(A/N: can't wait to add more to this story :o)
See ya on the flip side nerds)