Part 7

"So! First to our left we have... actually i never go in here so i don't fucking know what inside, i think it's a broom closet actually." Tom stated loudly as he continued the tour. We had been walking for about an hour when we finally reached the end, I let out a sigh of relief as we stopped in front of a different brother, david. Although shooter than william, dsvid stood quite tall i was sure he was at least six feet tall. He took Archer into the room first so i had time to wait with the other person who arrived at the castle, "my name is Amilla, may i ask of yours?'' I questioned the boy beside me. He stood nearby, probably an inch or two taller than myself. He had dark brown fluffy hair and chocolate brown eyes. He wore a green button down shirt underneath dark almost black overalls, a bee was embroidered onto the pocket on the front. "Oh, my name is toby... i like your wings, they're pretty." he murmured. I nodded symbolizing a thank you instead of speaking aloud. We made small talk quietly while waiting for our turns to be interrogated, Archer stepped out of the room and Toby entered it without hesitation. I waited quietly with Archer, "so, what did they ask you about?" I muttered. " oh you know the normal stuff like my mother's maiden name, the last time i committed a crime. The usual.." he said with a glint of amusement in his eye, I chuckled at this, smiling up at him happily.
I stepped into the room anxiously, what if i messed this all up and got kicked out? I sat down in front of the prince quietly, he gave a small smile probably to sooth my nerves. "Question one," he began in that monotonous voice he spoke with, "how skilled are you in combat?" he said. I took a moment before responding, "the uh, normal amount? Is there a correct answer?" he didn't respond but continued with the questions. "Do you own any weapons and are there any weapons on you right now?" he questioned. I sighed, "yeah i have a dagger on me at all times for self defence." I answered honestly. He nodded, "when was the last time you committed a crime?" David asked. "I think I stole an apple when i was... seventeen maybe." i said as he wrote something down.