Chapter 2

3rd Person POV:
         It was halloween and everyone was in the great hall waiting for the feast to start. After about five-ten minutes of students and teachers alike talking among themselves Dumbledore stood up to get everyone's attention but before he could say a word the building started to shake.

         Everyone, including the teachers, looked around in surprise and confusion trying to figure out what was going on.

         Suddenly the night sky the ceiling was disguised as changed into a partly destroying old building's ceiling. You could hear the sounds of fighting and yelling but couldn't see anything beyond what was described. Then a young girl around 15 years old with dark red slightly wavy hair pulled back into a ponytail fell through the ceiling landing on the ground hard with a groan.

         She wore black combat boots, black ripped jeans, a thick black belt with silver metal circles in two rows along the whole thing and a long sleeve black shirt with a short sleeve orange shirt tucked into her pants on top. The orange shirt had the words Camp Half-Blood on it along with a pegasus. She was covered in dirt and dust and she had a large scar diagonally across her tan face. A similar one poked through her shirt and could be seen on her collarbone as well. She had a slit in one of her eyebrows and a nose stud on the opposite side. She was carrying two long, thin, bronze swords in her hands and she had two more shorter swords or daggers attached to her legs alongs with multiple other even shorter daggers on her belt. On her neck just below her right ear there was a small tattoo in the shape of a circle with an arrow on one side, the symbol of the greek god Ares.

         Everyone stared at her in silence trying to understand what just happened.
         After a couple seconds the strange girl opened her almost impossibly dark eyes and gracefully jumped to her feet raising her swords and adjusting into a fighting stance before seeing everyone and freezing.

         She slowly turned in a circle, swords still raised, taking in the Great Hall and the people with wide, confused eyes. "This isn't ancient Greece."

~~~

Nadia POV:
         Where the hell was I? One second I was fighting in the House of Hades the next I was falling to this... place. I have to admit if I am going to fall to a strange place this isn't too bad.

         It seems to be an extremely large eating place, there are 4 tables filled with what looked like students in uniforms and another table in the front horizontally filled with what looked like teachers in costumes.

The golden plates were not filled with food but I'm sure they would have been if I had arrived a couple minutes later.

Somehow a bunch of small candles were floating in the air, there had to be a string or something holding them up but I couldn't see any.

I looked up and was surprised at two things, one the ceiling was open, like they didn't have a roof despite this looking like a fancy place inside an even larger building, and two it was night time, I had been fighting in Greece during the afternoon but that was clearly a night sky above me.

         I shook my head to clear my thoughts and looked at the teachers table. Everyone had yet to say a word, they were just staring at me with confused expressions and wide eyes.

         "Who are you?" An old man with a long white beard dressed in pale blue robes asked, he was standing in the middle of the teachers table so I suppose he was in charge. Another old white man, great.

         "I was about to ask you the same thing" I tightened my grip on my swords as I spoke, there was something weird about this place.

         "My name is Albus Dumbledore" the old man responded.

         "Strange name, now where am I and why did you bring me here?"

         "I did not bring you here, I don't know who you are or how you got here." The old man said, studying me, blue eyes twinkling, "it shouldn't be possible."

         "Listen I was minding my business killing some monsters trying to rescue my friends then the floor opened up and dropped me here. Is this some sorta test I have to pass to get to them or is this the gods idea of a joke. What do I have to do to get back."

         "I do not know, perhaps we should talk about this unfortunate situation in my office so everyone else can enjoy the feast."

         "Nice try you're trying to trick me aren't you."

         "I am not, I would like to help you sort this out but I am unable to do that here. Join me in my office?"

         I hesitated this could be a trick but it could also not be. "Go with him"  a voice in my head said, I don't know how I could tell but I could feel that it was my father. I nodded at the long bearded man and looked around the room at the still confused faces of the children.

         Dumblebore walked towards me aiming for the door, he stopped at the threshold and turned to address the rest of the room.

         "Enjoy the feast I will be back momentarily" then he waved his hand and food that hadn't been there a second ago appeared on the golden plates.

~~~

3rd Person POV:
         As soon as Dumbledore and the girl left, the hall erupted into shouts. Who is she? Why is she here? What's going on?

         The yelling and talking went on for a couple minutes as the teachers were wondering the same things but eventually Professor McGonagall stood up and got everyone's attention.

         "I know you're all wondering what's going on but me and the other teachers are wondering the same thing. I'm sure by tomorrow this will all be sorted out and Professor Dumbledore will give an explanation but until then eat."

         Everyone started on the food in front of them still talking about the girl but also talking about other stuff as well.

A/N
The picture at the top is basically what Nadia is wearing except a Camp Half-Blood shirt instead of a Nirvana shirt and with weapons.

Written January 12 2021
Published January 22 2021