Chapter 5

Third Person POV:
The Great Hall was still whispering about the girl that fell from the ceiling.

"Who do you think she is?" Ron asked, looking excited.

"Why would you think we know Ronald, the rest of us are just as confused as you?" Hermione replied.

"She's probably not from around here" Ron continued like he didn't hear her "I mean she was covered in dust and she had those weird swords."

"Of course she's not from around here!" Hermione said annoyed, "did you not hear her say "this isn't ancient Greece" were you even listening to her."

"She did have a British accent" Harry interrupted "maybe she was on vacation"

"During what kind of vacation do you fight monsters?" Hermione asked.

"Hey you three" Fred interrupted.

"Dumbledore wants to talk to you," George continued.

"About what?" Ron asked.

"Probably about the girl," George said with a shrug.

"Maybe we'll get lucky and she'll impale you with her swords" Fred said with a wicked grin high fiving George.

"Come on," Hermione said standing up, "he probably wants us to help her, we are his favorites after all."

"We're not his favorites" Ron argued "Harry is"

"Neither way, let's not keep them waiting" Harry said getting up as well.

~~~

Hermione POV:
When we got to Professor Dumbledore's office the gargoyles moved out of the way immediately letting us walk up the spiral staircase with no problems.

I have never been in Professor Dumbledore's office before and it was rather interesting. Full of trinkets and books I would love to study.

Aside from the decoration of the office I noticed Dumbledore sitting behind his desk blue eyes twinkling and the girl that fell standing to the side bronze swords now attached to her back but dark eyes carefully watching our every move.

We sat in the chairs in front of Dumbledore's desk at his order while the girl remanded standing.

"I'm sure you three are wondering what you are doing here" He started.

The three of us nodded Ron staring at the girl rather rudely.

"This is Nadia" Dumbledore said gesturing to the girl "she is 15 and just found out she is a witch"

I smiled and waved at her, Ron turned red as she looked at him, and Harry smiled politely, seeming a little confused.

"Since you three are her age and some of my best students" Dumbledore continued with a wink "I would like you to show her around"

"Of course Professor" I said with a smile and a nod "we would be happy to show Nadia around."

Dumbledore smiled at me "Nadia this is Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, and Ron Wesley. You will stay in their dormitory until you are sorted in a day or two all right?"

Nadia looked like she wanted nothing more than to leave but she glanced at the ceiling quickly and nodded curtly striding towards the door.

With a glance back at Dumbledore we followed leaving his office but not before I thanked him again for thinking of us.

~~~