Chapter 13

Nadia POV:
We landed in one of those old fashioned rich people houses. It was dark and gloomy and not very homey.

Before I could finish looking around a man with shoulder length black curly hair and gray eyes ran over to us.

"Are you all alright?" He asked looking everyone over and quickly hugging Harry.

Everyone nodded as the man herded us to another room.

"Kreacher!" He yelled, noticing the Weasleys blank expressions.

There was a loud crack and a small dirty creature appeared in front of us. He bowed to the man mumbling something that sounded like "blood traitors and half bloods in my mistress house, oh how she would hate this"

"Get us some tea" the man commanded looking at the creature with hate filled eyes before turning back to us, "now tell me what happened"

"I had a dream" Harry started for at least the fourth time "I saw Mr. Weasley get attacked by a giant snake while he was guarding a door I've seen multiple times before in my nightmares"

"We have to go to St. Mungos and see if he's alright" Fred declared standing up

"You can't do that" the man said "if you arrive before Arthur's wife people will get suspicious, you're still supposed to be at Hogwarts remember"

"We can't just sit around and do nothing!" Ginny yelled also getting to her feet

"Dumbledore specifically said to stay here" the man argued

"Who don't know how we feel" George said "it's our dad that's dying not yours"

"It's not like you even do anything for the order anyway" Fred said dangerously "you just stay locked in this house complaining all the time"

The man looked like he was trying really hard not to hit him "if I could be out there I would, you should know that"

Before anyone else could argue a phoenix came in through the fireplace and dropped a scroll of parchment.
The man quickly grabbed the parchment and opened it "that's not Dumbledores writing, it must be Molly's" he handed the parchment to George who read it out loud "Dad is alive. I am staying at St. Mungos for now. Stay where you are, I will send news when I can."

The twins and Ginny sat back down with a sigh of relief.

"Is this your house?" I asked breaking the silence "it's kinda gross to be honest"

The man looked up at me, surprised, as if he hadn't even noticed me before.

"Who are you?" he asked

"Nadia, who are you?"

"Sirius Black" he answered watching me carefully

"You need new decorations" I responded standing up and looking around the room

"You don't know who I am?" he asked looking confused

"No, should I?"

"Everyone thinks i'm a mass murder, there's still an award for my capture even though I escaped from the so called inescapable azkaban two years ago."

"But you didn't really kill anyone?"

"No im innocent, I didn't get a trial or anything so no one believes me"

"Would have been better if you actually were a mass murderer"

Sirius tilted his head and looked at me like I was insane "your a strange kid you know that"

"I know"

Sirius POV:
It was the middle of the night when Phineas woke me up with the news about Arthur. I was happy I would be having visitors for Christmas, I wasn't sure I would, but I would rather Arthur not get hurt for it to happen.

As expected the Weasleys were upset but Fred delivered a low blow I wasn't expecting. Doesn't he know that I would much rather be out there fighting not stuck in this blasted house?

The thing that surprised me the most was the new girl Nadia. At first I hadn't even noticed her, I was too focused on making sure everyone was alright and getting them to the living room.

She's rather tall so I must have seen her but she has red hair, although darker then the Weasleys, so I didn't bother to look at her face to see if she actually was a Weasley.

During my argument with the twins and Ginny she stayed silent, sitting partly in the shadows not moving almost invisible at first glance. It wasn't until everyone had stopped talking that she finally spoke up.

Not only had she insulted my childhood house, which I wasn't overly mad about, but she also didn't recognize me. And when I told her who I was she had the nerve to say she thought it would have been cooler if I was a mass murderer, I mean who says that.

I heard that she was the one that fell from the ceiling during the Halloween feast. It was on the front page of the Daily Prophet, everyone's wondering who she is and where she came from but Dumbledore won't give them any answers and no one's been able to contact her directly.

I have a feeling she's very dangerous though, whether she'll do anything about it I'm not sure but she fell with muggles weapons, has muggle weapons under her cloak right now, and has at least one large scar made from muggle weapons.

I also heard that although she didn't know anything about magic until a couple weeks ago she's top of all of her classes except DADA and potions but that's just because she refuses to do homework for either those teachers.

I've decided I'm going to keep a close eye on her, she's only been here a couple weeks but she already knows about the order so Dumbledore must trust her but I haven't always agreed with that man in the first place.

If she's trustworthy she's trustworthy but if not I won't hesitate to get rid of her if it means keeping Harry and the others safe.

A/N
I know this chapters kinda short but the next one will be longer hopefully. Thanks for reading hope you like the story so far. ❤️

written February 5 2021
published April 18 2021