Oh no.

TW: homophobia, self harm
3rd person POV

"We need to talk" your father said.
You looked at them waiting for someone to say something but it was quiet. Few minutes pass as your mom prepared the food for everyone. Few minutes, these few minutes felt like hours to you. You were stressed your lips started bleeding.

"Tell me the truth son.. are you homosexual?"

The moment these words came out of your father's mouth, you felt your heart drop to your legs. You wanted to cry and scream and get defensive. But you know very well that you need to stay calm and try to deny everything.

"Homosexual? No. What made you think that?" You calmly asked.

"I wanted to use your laptop and I found 'how to come out to your homophobic parents' in the search" your brother stated.

You started to panic, you wanted to run to your room and cry to Mother Mother songs. No, you need to stay calm.

"I don't know what you're talking about" you questioned.

"I'm disappointed" you see your mom walk to the table putting the food and sitting. "We had so much high expectations from you. We raised you to be the perfect child. What did we do wrong? Why is this happening? Why can't you be normal?"

The words stabbed you like a knife. You stayed silent, not knowing what to say. You felt like a disappointment. Imperfect. Horrible. Mistake. You blamed yourself over and over again. While seeing the disappointment in your family's eyes.

"I'm s-sorry" you stuttered.

You can feel the tears starting to form in your eyes but no. You're not gonna cry. Not in front of them.

"Pack your bags and leave. You're not my son."

At this moment you didn't give two shits and let your emotions take control. Your now ex father's words hit you deep. You slowly stood up and walked to your room. Packing your clothes and some other stuff. You had saved about 200$ in the past few years just in case something like this happens.

'You can call me anytime, Y/N'

You remembered Nagito's words. But you couldn't bring yourself to ask for help. You left the house and started walking around the area. You found a public bathroom and decided to have some private time without people staring. You pulled down your pants and grabbed a shaving razors and made few cuts on your thighs. They weren't deep. The only reason you cut yourself is because the blood calms you down.

After bandaging your thighs you walked out of the bathroom. Still walking around. Hopefully finding a place to stay the night or something. You didn't have a motive. You never did. You just went with the flow. Never thought about the future. You had enough things to worry about.

Few hours of walking has passed and you gave up. You got your phone and called Nagito.

Nagito (bold)
Y/an (italic)

"Hello, it's pretty late what are you doing?"

You said nothing

"Hello? Y/N?"

'Bad idea' a voice in your head said.

"Y/N, what's going on?"

'No' the voice said again.

"Y/N please tell me where are you?"

"Grand market" you said after looking around.

Nagito quickly ends the call and runs towards the grand market. When he finally arrives he sees you. You had an empty expressionless face. But he was clearly worried.

"Y/N! What happened..?" He looked at your bag. "Where are you going? It's like 2 am"

No answer. You refuse to talk. You refuse to explain. You don't want to cry. You're not weak. Nagito grabs your hands and walks somewhere. You assumed his house. The thought of that would make you blush but in the given circumstances you're not able to show that emotion.

You finally arrived to what seemed like his house. It's a small apartment. A living room, a kitchen, a bedroom, and a bathroom. Nothing too fancy. He looked like he lived alone. Why though? Did his parents reject his sexuality like you? Did he move out? Or is he living with siblings? Too many questions but no energy to ask. He pulled you to the couch and sits you down. He grabbed a cup of water and hands it to you.

"Here drink this it should refresh you a little"

You grabbed it and took a small sip from it. You didn't feel like drinking water. Nagito took the cup from you and placed it on a near by table.

"Y/N.." he tried gaining your attention. "What's going on?"

It was a calm apartment. The place seemed cozy and comfortable. You didn't mind talking to Nagito either.
"My parents found out that I was-" you couldn't say it. You didn't want to remember. It was hard on you. You're just 15. You're scared.

"I understand" Nagito understood easily. "How about you stay here at my place. I live alone so it would be nice to have some company. You can have the bed, I'll sleep on the couch" he suggested.

You started laying in the couch signaling that you would sleep here and he could have the bed.

"It's your house" you stated closing your eyes.

You felt like you're being carried.

Nagito.

Nagito was picking you up and placing you on the bed. Your emotions couldn't handle that and your face turned red.

"Please Y/N, it must have been stressful today. So please rest well" he looked worried.. an expression you never saw in your life.

As he was about to leave you grabbed his hand.

"Nagito.. Nagito I'm scared.." your voice was cracking and stuttering.

"Would you like me to stay here until you fall asleep?" Nagito questioned.

You hesitantly nodded your head. Nagito carefully sits down as you let go of his hand. Slowly both you and Nagito fall asleep on the bed.

'What's going to happen to me.' Was what you thought before completely drift into the dream world.